**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire Voyant still can't nullify unstoppable properly

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
It's been a while now since I've heard people talk about this but claire still can't nullify unstoppables properly, u have to parry stun and hit them to nullify it cause if u dont stun they don't react to your hit and can counter you even though the buff gets removed, unlike captain america IW who can just charge in, nullify the unstoppable and keep going with a combo. Unless this is intended can you push a fix for that in the next update or so please? it's annoying against the champion, hydra adaptoid and like really any unstoppable. I sent a ticket a while ago and I was asked to submit videos which I did but no response.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Irs actually intended as Kabam have said.

If you search for her spotlight, you'll see what the reason is.
  • Options
    She's bugged in other places, this is not one of them.
  • Options
    @Kill_Grey I read through her spotlight just now, didn't see anything about unstoppables or late nullify or smth
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They've stated multiple times that's exactly how it's intended.
  • Options
    Normax_X said:

@Kill_Grey I read through her spotlight just now, didn't see anything about unstoppables or late nullify or smth

Here you go.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Normax_X said:

Here you go.
    Oh okay thank you I didn't see that, it's kinda annoying tho lol, but yh appreciate the info

• Options
    Normax_X said:

Kill_Grey said:

Normax_X said:

Here you go.
    Oh okay thank you I didn't see that, it's kinda annoying tho lol, but yh appreciate the info

Sure 😃