**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Initial Abyss Run Question

Would a 6* r2 unawakened HT be better than a 5* r5 awakened one? or do you only need his pre-fight for the Mephisto encounter. Also is G2099 a viable replacement for Aegon?

Thinking my team would look like
G2099 5* r5
HT (can’t decide which yet)
NF 5* r5
Doom 6* r2
And another champ

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Well You Can use his pre fight which helps a lot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Guilly needs to ramp up to 100 hits and finish with sp3 which is impossible with the abyss charges mechanic.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Guilly isn’t great, also I’d go for the duped torch
  • OP can you send your roster so I can help. I haven't done Abyss, but I will try my best to give you good advice.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'd also go with the duped HT and Guilly 2099 isnt advisable. Who are your other options?
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    edited September 2020

OP can you send your roster so I can help. I haven't done Abyss, but I will try my best to give you good advice.

In terms of 5* champs I have multiple awakening gems and stones as well as a handful of t5 basic for rank ups. I might need to wait for Aegon by the looks of it though
  • MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    If you are planning to do Path 1 then:

i)Symbiote Supreme (For Medusa, Hyperion, Champion, Aegon, Cull Obsidian and VTD).

ii)Human Torch(For Mephisto, IMIW, Mordo and Loki).

iii)Nick Fury(For Quake, Invisible Woman, Joe Fixit, Howard The Duck, all champions that can be bleed).

iv)Corvus Glaive(For Ghost and Collector, don't worry Suicides not needed, there is a mastery setup for Corvus with that setup you don't have to use Suicides).

v)Spiderman Stark Enhanced(Thing and Omega Red).

@StevieManWonder @BeroMan what you think?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    I guess you don't have your Void dup?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

If you are planning to do Path 1 then:

i)Symbiote Supreme (For Medusa, Hyperion, Champion, Aegon, Cull Obsidian and VTD).

ii)Human Torch(For Mephisto, IMIW, Mordo and Loki).

iii)Nick Fury(For Quake, Invisible Woman, Joe Fixit, Howard The Duck, all champions that can be bleed).

iv)Corvus Glaive(For Ghost and Collector, don't worry Suicides not needed, there is a mastery setup for Corvus with that setup you don't have to use Suicides).

v)Spiderman Stark Enhanced(Thing and Omega Red).

@StevieManWonder @BeroMan what you think?

Yeah, that's pretty good. I wouldn't bother bringing in Starky though, She-Hulk, if you rank her up, would be a better option to bring in since she can solo a few fights.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

I guess you don't have your Void dup?

I could get him duped if he's needed, the 5 star one at least
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Remember to kill
    Ghost
    Omega
    IMIW for the x4 charges on corvua