**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Issue with Red Skull

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
I’ve had red skull at r5 for months now and I’m still clueless at how he’s meant to be played. He’s definitely not practical from my experience and he’s definitely not suicide (recoil) friendly. So how exactly was this champ meant to be used Kabam? The Omega synergy only works below a bar of power yet he gains power from his heavy attack? How are you supposed to intercept dashes with his heavy against the unpredictable AI of this game without unstoppable? This champion is just so messy in so many ways. I seriously want to know what went through the champion development teams’ heads when releasing this champ. Was he solely meant to be a defender or was he always meant to be so complicated?

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Red Skull would actually be a decent champion if they made it so that when you parry, you don't lose an armor buff.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Red Skull would actually be a decent champion if they made it so that when you parry, you don't lose an armor buff.

Don’t even get me started with that pain. Parrying loses an armor up and you can only get it back either through gaining a bar of power or starting over and using an sp3. He’s just so stressful to play having to manage the shock uptime, not blocking in the beginning of the fight to conserve the armor ups, heavy intercepting w/out assistance through a buff or anything... just why??