**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Suggestions

As a recent full time Arena grinder because of losing my job due to COVID-19, I've had a lot of time to evaluate the Arenas.

First off, let's talk about the positive, I LOVE the fact that you will eventually no longer need to score 1.5 million in a THREE star arena in order to get the champion. I think moving it to the last milestone(Or the last milestone in the 4 Star Basic Arena) is a great idea, while still allowing you to grind units.

Second, top 150-300 will be interesting in the 5 Star Featured, I don't foresee the cutoffs being much lower, which is a good thing, but it could make less desired champions go for not much higher than the normal 1-10%, time will tell. (Iceman, a good champ, recently went for 22 million)

New 4 Star Featured still feels like a massive grind, and rightfully so, 4 Star Champions with the recent Cavalier difficulty challenge, will be in high demand. The only way to rectify this, obviously, would be to make this Top 1500. However, at the end of the day, Arenas are a cash grab, especially in the 5 Star Arena, in the 4 Star Arena, a lot of time and effort. Is it fun to grind 14.2 million and NOT get an apocalypse? No, because unless you have a stacked roster of 5/65 5 Stars, you are going to have to spend over 15 HOURS of your life to grind for a 4 Star champion, is this really a fun grind for a normal person working a 9-5 job? No, I get the veterans who can get 2 million a cycle of 5 Starscan do this easily, but progressing players will still struggle. This isn't as problematic in current Beginner and Intermediate Brackets, but I think Top 1500 is a bit more fair, so scores will come down a little, but not much.

I would love to see a few more Tier 1 Alpha in the Arenas that float around, with everyone hitting all of the milestones getting more than 3 Tier 1 Alpha(Maybe tie it into the Ranked rewards), but I would also like to see Tier 2 Alpha introduced, for people that can put out 10-12 million in a day, even if they are in the Top 1-10%, with 3 Tier 1 Alpha, 11-25% get 2, 26-50% getting 1.

For the Tier 4 Basic Arena, I'd like to see a source of Tier 5 basic from these. Maybe 4,500 if you get 4 million in this arena as a final milestone with a fourth Tier 4 Basic included. Top 800 get 9,000 Tier 5 Basic, Top 1-10% get 2,250 Tier 5 Basic, 2 Tier 4 Basic, 9 Tier 3 Basic, Top 11-25% get a Tier 4 Basic and 9 Tier 3 Basic, Top 26-100% get 18,000 Tier 4 Basic fragments along with 5 Tier 3 Basic.

As for the Tier 4 Class Catalyst Arena, this arena needs a massive overhaul, much like the Solo Crystal Objectives currently. If you place Top 1-10% in the current Uncollected/Cavalier Solo Objectives, you get a Tier 4 CC, and 3 within the milestones. For this Arena, I suggest a full Tier 4 CC at 2.5 million, 2% of a Tier 5 CC at 5 million, and 10% of a Tier 5 CC at 10 million. For the Ranked rewards, Top 100 get 10% of a Tier 5 CC, and 2 Tier 4 CC, Top 1-10% get 2% of a Tier 5 CC, and a Tier 4 CC, 11-25% get a Tier 4 CC, 26-50% get 50 Tier 4 CC Fragments, and 51-100% get 25. THEN this Arena would be worth doing.

I'd also love to see the 1v1 Arena offer some collector crystals every week, based on wins, not points. So if you run 1 Stars 100 times within let's say 7 days, you could get 2 collector crystals on top of the current rewards.

Finally, Cavalier Arena Crystals, available at Cavalier, with Thronebreaker offering a greater chance of 6 Star Punisher.

Cavalier: 02% Chance of a 6 Star, .65% chance of a 5 Star, 25,000 Battle Chips
Thronebreaker: .65% chance of a 6 Star, 2.5% chance of a 5 Star, 50,000 Battle Chips