**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to greater solo crystal????

When did kadam take out the 4 star prizes in the greater solo crystals??

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I wish they'd take out the XP boosts from the greater, they are worthless to very many players. Leave them in the lesser please.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    They should create an ultimate solo crystal you can get for 10k greater solo crystal shards with the following prizes:

+5 4* sig stones
    2x +5 3* sig stones
    Rare drops
    5* arena boost
    4* awaken gems
    5* +1 sig stone

Nobody wants 3* arena boosts or XP boosts. This would be a great way to avoid getting stuff you don't want.

Also, changing the arena boosts dropped in those crystals to just dropping arena boost crystals themselves would help to keep us from having boosts we don't want. Divide 3 and 4-star boosts into their own crystals and put them in the solo crystals instead of the boosts themselves.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    i agree with this, they do need a change, im not hopeful of them actually changing them, look at the daily crystal
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I wish they would change them, I always seem to get crappy things from them lately boosts mostly and I agree with the others who said they put them in a different crystal or put them in a lesser.

I'm getting tired of all the boosts that I get, especially the arena boosts which I only use on item day