**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Ghost Rider incinerate immune??????

2»

Comments

• the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    Ghost Rider is such an old champ who came when incinerate immunities were not a thing . Adding something extra to his kit which was screaming for a buff is nothing but a win and you are here writing paragraphs to go against a much needed buff to a character who is not even in the meta right now. I don't know if you are joking with this post or not but if you are not then you need to get yourself checked.
    And you are trying back up your info with some scientific stuff and comic background - Everything in this game is not exactly in sync with the comics.
    Now I know who was spamming disagrees for the buff appreciation posts.
    Stop being salty!.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Ghost Rider is such an old champ who came when incinerate immunities were not a thing . Adding something extra to his kit which was screaming for a buff is nothing but a win and you are here writing paragraphs to go against a much needed buff to a character who is not even in the meta right now. I don't know if you are joking with this post or not but if you are not then you need to get yourself checked.
    And you are trying back up your info with some scientific stuff and comic background - Everything in this game is not exactly in sync with the comics.
    Stop being salty!.

At least give him something like Electro where he would take it and get stronger from it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

We at the forums have long agreed that GR logically should not be incinerate immune. He is not “on fire.” It is in fact, hellfire, which has been established by the community as a completely separate phenomenon. Why we are okay with this completely baseless change to one of the most iconic marvel characters is honestly beyond me.

Now I know what you are thinking: “kabam is making CGR incinerate immune, so why not GR? Cosmic GR makes sense because newsflash, combustion can’t occur without oxygen (in space where a herald would be). Also, he has the power cosmic from Galactus, so it can be inferred that he gains all sorts of resistances from that. GR does not live primarily in space and has no cosmic being blessing him, so there is no reason for him to have any immunity except to bleed.

Out of respect for the comics and the mcoc forum community, I am requesting that GR remain vulnerable to incinerate.
    Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk.

Um...lol
    I know this is a joke, but I'll still leave this here.
    Understood. GR should be immune to fall damage.
  • U should really be talkimg about icemans non coldsnap feostbite immunity
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

We at the forums have long agreed that GR logically should not be incinerate immune. He is not “on fire.” It is in fact, hellfire, which has been established by the community as a completely separate phenomenon. Why we are okay with this completely baseless change to one of the most iconic marvel characters is honestly beyond me.

Now I know what you are thinking: “kabam is making CGR incinerate immune, so why not GR? Cosmic GR makes sense because newsflash, combustion can’t occur without oxygen (in space where a herald would be). Also, he has the power cosmic from Galactus, so it can be inferred that he gains all sorts of resistances from that. GR does not live primarily in space and has no cosmic being blessing him, so there is no reason for him to have any immunity except to bleed.

Out of respect for the comics and the mcoc forum community, I am requesting that GR remain vulnerable to incinerate.
    Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk.

I considered making a similar post, but I don't think I would have done it better. Hats off lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Stop being salty!.

Stop grouping people together that don't share your opinions, and Seriously Quote "I don't know if you are joking with this post or not but if you are not then you need to get yourself checked?" What's wrong with You implying people that don't agree with you over a freaking mobile game needs to get checked mentally or something...
    My point is so Many people say "He's On Fire So He Should Be Incinerate Immune." and that's their only argument for it and it's not even correct, side note Ghost Rider is still Amazing.
    Too many act like he's bad because of his average damage output or just don't play him and only base their ranking of him off simply reading the abilities, but he's one of the smoothest champions I've ever played and he still surprises me everytime use him.