**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Defense help

What is the strategy for defense? Like, does it matter more to have a good defensive champ or a high pi champ? Who should I use for defense and what nodes should I look to put them on(especially on lowest difficulty maps)? Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    hyperion, spider man stealth, (medusa if duped), black widow deadly origin, mephisto, heimdall, nightcrawler, modok, hulkbuster, nick fury (especially if duped), black panther civil war, spider gwen, thing, and darkhawk are all good defenders you have at varying star levels and ranks. The nodes depend on the map but just find someon who's kit goes will with a certain node. Say you had mr sinister and there was a node that increased regen abilities by 50% you would want to put him on it. or for one of your hyperions if there was a power gain node he would be really good for that. You kinda gotaa think a bit, because i just put a duped nick fury in war on a node that increase shis power gain while under one bar of power, and with each sp1 he launches he gains those charge things, so by getitng him more sp1's he can become unblockable and gain more furies. Or say the defender gains power from striking a blocking target, someone like domino would be good because most champs cant parry her first hit unless its a dash, so he would gain power every time that she hits their block when they try to parry. Sorry for the long explanation but just saying there are probably guides somewhere that shows which champs are good for each node.