**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage synergy

I'm not a total comic nerd or anything but i know enough about carnage and other symbiote characters that they like to "infect"
or merge with many different hosts. So i kinda think it would be cool to give carnage some sort of synergy kinda like nick fury that may not be visual (though that would be cool), or even a pre-fight ability that helps your other champs in whatever mode you are in. I don't know what the actually boost would be but it could be just something like added attack. It could be called like "Symbiote Infection" or something like that and it could be like "All champions besides Carnage." I know carnage is already a pretty good character I just think it would be cool to see something like this. What are your guys' Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That would be a cool idea, and it could sort of work like Thing and HT synergies where there are little fire effects on Things specials. There would be like a carnage block animation or something, but only for spiderverse characters.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Crcrcrc said:

That would be a cool idea, and it could sort of work like Thing and HT synergies where there are little fire effects on Things specials. There would be like a carnage block animation or something, but only for spiderverse characters.

yeah only being for spider verse characters kinda makes sense, but i would be willing to bet that carnage has bonded with other characters in the comics that are in the game, like say iron man or someone. I get where you are coming from though.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I wish he had the Warlock infection to passively heal block the opponent.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    To all non - symbiote characters:
    gain 1 of the following buffs every 15 seconds in the order below
    Fury- +15% attack
    Armour- +45% armour rating
    Block proficiency- +15% block proficiency and +35% perfect block chance
    Power gain- 5% of max power every 2 seconds

Once all 4 buffs are gained gain a klyntar mutation buff after 15 seconds increasing all buff potency by 25%

Symbiote champions:

+50% buff potency

If these buffs are nullified instantly replace them with a permanent passive bleed on the opponent dealing 50% of attack every 15 seconds
  • Options
    TP33 said:

To all non - symbiote characters:
    gain 1 of the following buffs every 15 seconds in the order below
    Fury- +15% attack
    Armour- +45% armour rating
    Block proficiency- +15% block proficiency and +35% perfect block chance
    Power gain- 5% of max power every 2 seconds

Once all 4 buffs are gained gain a klyntar mutation buff after 15 seconds increasing all buff potency by 25%

Symbiote champions:

+50% buff potency

If these buffs are nullified instantly replace them with a permanent passive bleed on the opponent dealing 50% of attack every 15 seconds

Interesting, i like how you put this, i was too lazy to think of actual numbers and buffs but i like the way you put it.
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Something with medusa would be interesting

wdym?