**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion buff

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best rotation is to spam sp1 and don't use sp2 unless you need some regen
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just beat ROL winter soldier with a r2 5* at 508 hits, but that doesn't mean that they immediately are much better than red hulk. He has incinerate immunity, damage through block, and regen on sp2
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bizaaro said:

Okay then pls tell when Do you guys even use red hulk if it deals this much great damge...??

There's quite a few people with r3 6* red hulks, and it's definitely not for prestige
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

439 hits for a 6star...is he really beast???...i really dont know so called master players commented in this post have even a star version of rulk in them

I can tell you we have multiple rank 3 6* red hulks and he’s excellent for war and aq.
    May be u r right...because all rank3 6 star deal great damage which ever tier they belong...but my point is if u have similar champs which is in rank3 will deal much more damage..
    So why don't you see miles morales at r3? beast? because they're not good champs. Red hulk is. But yes other champs do need buffs
  • Options
    BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 β˜…β˜…
    His basic attacks deal good
    Ya_Boi_28 said:
    It was almost 2 year ago...if get rulk then i would be happy...i will tell damage of rulk doing to winter solider...
    His basic attacks do good damage if we have 10 charge..but his sp1 do less than 10 k damage...sp2 do even less damage than sp1....sp3 is only taking almost 2 per of health of ws....
  • Options
    Chaosisinfinte117Chaosisinfinte117 Posts: 14 β˜…
    Red hulk in my opinion is beyond god tier. You most likely don’t have him ranked or don’t know how to play him
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bizaaro said:

HI_guys said:

Imagine being such a noob that you think Red Hulk doesn't hit hard

Calling Noob can get you banned?
    Its not about ban isue ,i actually dont want to waste time to talk with bullies..if some one use red hulk...then they understand how much pain it is to play with it...many people comment down here may even dont have rulk in them....i dont have shame to accepting fact that i m getting rulk for the 1st time in my entire game play of mcoc....by seeing its damage doing i was literally down...i know many champs need buff like miles...but what is the use of these kind of buffing which literally move from meme tier to dummy tier
    I sure don't have Rhulk "in" me...
    LMAO! I laughed too hard at this! πŸ˜†
  • Options

Bizaaro said:

HI_guys said:

Its not about ban isue ,i actually dont want to waste time to talk with bullies..if some one use red hulk...then they understand how much pain it is to play with it...many people comment down here may even dont have rulk in them....i dont have shame to accepting fact that i m getting rulk for the 1st time in my entire game play of mcoc....by seeing its damage doing i was literally down...i know many champs need buff like miles...but what is the use of these kind of buffing which literally move from meme tier to dummy tier
    Can you post 1 pic which shows it deal more than 12k damage...in sp1 sp2
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

HI_guys said:

if it crits, a 5/65 should able to do a lot of damage (not sure how much but it’s doubled
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s my first time to see some one judging Red Hulk’s Damage....

I run double Red Hulk (5R4 & 6R1) in Variant 2 & Variant 1 Chapter 3. Even though he is not max ranked, his damage is already insane.

• Options

I run double Red Hulk (5R4 & 6R1) in Variant 2 & Variant 1 Chapter 3. Even though he is not max ranked, his damage is already insane.

Pls read varient 2 buff node..
  • Options
    Bizaaro said:

Pls read varient 2 buff node..
    He is listing a use for Rhulk.
  • Options

Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

HI_guys said:

That joke flew so high above your head that the whoooosh was heard by my dead great grandpa in heaven. (RIP Grandpa, I miss you πŸ˜₯
    Haha...its easy to get rid bullies like you
  • Options
    Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

HI_guys said:

That joke flew so high above your head that the whoooosh was heard by my dead great grandpa in heaven. (RIP Grandpa, I miss you πŸ˜₯
    m8 we have all been giving you some solutions and they all seem to bounce off you
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

Bizaaro said:

HI_guys said:

m8 we have all been giving you some solutions and they all seem to bounce off you
    I never usee any bad words to hurt anyone...one person told he is use ful in varient...i agree with him its buff node which make him special ther
  • Options
    Masterdux said:

It kinda feels like OP already convinced himself Rulk is bad.
    His loss if you ask me :p

Can you do me a favour...ur just posting nonsense...u never givin any kind of tip other than bullying...can you quit posting to this thread..or .u can post ur bullies in other post..it will be better for me
  • Options

Bizaaro said:

Masterdux said:

It kinda feels like OP already convinced himself Rulk is bad.
    His loss if you ask me :p

Can you do me a favour...ur just posting nonsense...u never givin any kind of tip other than bullying...can you quit posting to this thread..or .u can post ur bullies in other post..it will be better for me
    YOU are posting nonsense. We keep telling you the proper playstyle of Rhulk and all that matters to you is the sp1 and sp2 damage it seems
    Sentry no comments...you win...are you happy now