**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Classic daredavil not evading

99 sig OG DD does not evade Against 5.3.5 agent venom.. might be any agent venom in 5.3


  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    *cough* AV abilities *cough*
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Agent Venom naturally reduces auto-evade by 50%, when using his L1 the chance increases by 30% for a total of 80% auto-evade reduction.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited September 2017
    This is a common misconception with Daredevil and Agent Venom. It seems to me there should be a visual cue on the screen when abilities are counteracted so A.) people who don't read the character descriptions don't misreport bugs or B.) for those of us who do, we can be sure the character is working as designed.
Sign In or Register to comment.