**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Capitalize on Summoner's Sigil.

Hi Kabam person whoever is reading this,
I'm fairly new to the game so I know about the summoner's sigil because I'm pretty sure many of the older players have forgotten about it, given the value it provides which is negligible. The only thing good about it is the Black ISO market which is helpful for newer players like me, but then again newer players don't really know how to use it. Now I get it that opinions may differ, many summoners may think that the sigil is good, good for them, they can buy it. But for the 9.99$ I think it is overpriced or to be specific I'd rather use the 10$ on some other offer. I have a few ideas about the summoner's sigil that can help.
P.S. I don't mean to offend anyone. Please take this thread as constructive criticism. I love the game as it is right now but if I'm to spend money in it I'd like to get its worth. So please think about capitalizing on summoner's sigil. I'd like to tell you my ideas but not here.
Thank you.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    You have to post them here or they won’t see it