**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW tile 53

I just fought havok on the stunning reflection node tile 53 in alliance war (tier 4) with warlock. Never attempted to stun him. Held block until he threw his heavy attack. I was attempting to throw my heavy once he finished his heavy. I mistimed it. Got hit. Then I gained a degen buff. That isn’t normal, right?

Comments

• Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Morton said:

I just fought havok on the stunning reflection node tile 53 in alliance war (tier 4) with warlock. Never attempted to stun him. Held block until he threw his heavy attack. I was attempting to throw my heavy once he finished his heavy. I mistimed it. Got hit. Then I gained a degen buff. That isn’t normal, right?

If he hit you with a heavy and you had plasma stacked, Havok inflicts a damage over time effect.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    The only thing you're immune to with warlock against havok is the removal of those debuffs, via s3 or them stacking to 11. If you were using heavies against him, the bleeds you were placing would put debuffs on you, and so his landed heavy would cause you to degenerate until it expired.