**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just wanted to show off my sweet pull from a few days ago. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150 โ˜…
edited October 2020 in General Discussion

He's interesting to use. Need tips.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    honestly, I don't know if anyone knows how to use him
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Blood drive and mix master are the best cards. Rotation is sp1, sp2, let him dance during the stun, sp2, let him dance again, sp1, sp2, let him dance. He maximizes his cards this way and sp3 gives a reroll so don't use it unless you need to. Follow the instructions on mix master and he will hit very hard.
  • Options
    @Mcdonalds i posted a better pic.
    @Thicco_Mode the guy below you has it figured out. Worth a try.
    @Crcrcrc right on man. I will give it a try even at the rank and level i have him at hes been holding hes own. So ill try your strat.
  • Options

@Mcdonalds i posted a better pic.
    @Thicco_Mode the guy below you has it figured out. Worth a try.
    @Crcrcrc right on man. I will give it a try even at the rank and level i have him at hes been holding hes own. So ill try your strat.

With blood drive at r1 level 1 he can beat rol winter soldier easily
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Heโ€™s fun, but yeah the rotation just depends on what cards you draw and who you are fighting. All of his more rare cards are great, except Iโ€™m not the biggest fan of sumopool. If the cards you start with are terrible, go sp3, if not just keep stacking sp2 until you get max cards and make sure you play around the card setup you have. Assassins masteries are nice for the blood drive card, but he really doesnโ€™t rely on bleeds except for that, and he has other ways to maximize damage. Heโ€™s hard to give a โ€œguideโ€ to or have a rotation with because so much relies on luck. His awakened ability is super helpful, and the crazy rare card from that is great, I just wish they would give us actual numbers on how great it is.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Heโ€™s fun, but yeah the rotation just depends on what cards you draw and who you are fighting. All of his more rare cards are great, except Iโ€™m not the biggest fan of sumopool. If the cards you start with are terrible, go sp3, if not just keep stacking sp2 until you get max cards and make sure you play around the card setup you have. Assassins masteries are nice for the blood drive card, but he really doesnโ€™t rely on bleeds except for that, and he has other ways to maximize damage. Heโ€™s hard to give a โ€œguideโ€ to or have a rotation with because so much relies on luck. His awakened ability is super helpful, and the crazy rare card from that is great, I just wish they would give us actual numbers on how great it is.

Is yours awakened @Squirrelguy ?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

I have an awakening gem (and sigs) that I used and played around with him in the beta, but Iโ€™m not gonna awaken him in my actual account unless I take him to R5 and actually use him more, right now heโ€™s just at R4 as a fun champ and to help autofight.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I have an awakening gem (and sigs) that I used and played around with him in the beta, but Iโ€™m not gonna awaken him in my actual account unless I take him to R5 and actually use him more, right now heโ€™s just at R4 as a fun champ and to help autofight.
    Is it a card that boosts stats or just a general boost to cards?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Is it a card that boosts stats or just a general boost to cards?
    Honestly, it just says all stats, but it doesnโ€™t actually say how much or which stats, and it rarely appears. The sig ability also boosts common cards by up to 60%.
  • Options

• Options

Imagine that with mix master and special boost
  • Options
    @Squirrelguy @Crcrcrc thank you both for the awesome info he really is becoming an interesting champ to me
  • Options

@Squirrelguy @Crcrcrc thank you both for the awesome info he really is becoming an interesting champ to me

He is one of my favorite champs to date