Adam Warlock may be coming soon?!

MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
If you recall the dialog in the Warlock and Sunspot update Deadpool says not the Adam Warlock but just Warlock and at the the end he says "yet..." now that means that Adam Warlock is coming and since that update is about a year old now mabey we could see his in the next (November) update along with possibly another cosmic being Super Skrull. Any thoughts about this theory?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,628 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

If you recall the dialog in the Warlock and Sunspot update Deadpool says not the Adam Warlock but just Warlock and at the the end he says "yet..." now that means that Adam Warlock is coming and since that update is about a year old now mabey we could see his in the next (November) update along with possibly another cosmic being Super Skrull. Any thoughts about this theory?

I think with Adam well get Magnus. It's his evil version like how sentry has void.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    Magnus?bc i know for a fact this guy is a actual character that is about as powerful as sentry and void
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Usually the character buffs are tied into the new releases, so imo it's highly likely we'll be getting Falcon & the Winter Soldier characters in November.

Also it's spelled maybe. MAYBE
    M.A.Y.B.E.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Magnus?bc i know for a fact this guy is a actual character that is about as powerful as sentry and void

Think he meant Magus
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m hoping it’s not the sentry treatment and that one of them is great and the other sucks
    Rookiie said:

Usually the character buffs are tied into the new releases, so imo it's highly likely we'll be getting Falcon & the Winter Soldier characters in November.

M.A.Y.B.E.
    if that is correct that by time the black widow movie actually releases we have a chance at the Movie version of Taskmaster and when the next guardians film happens we could expect Mantis and Warlock also when The new Dr. Strange film comes out we could get a movie version of him and the potential villian
    MaxGaming said:

I think with Adam well get Magnus. It's his evil version like how sentry has void.
    MaxGaming said:

Stupid autocorrect.. it was supposed to say Magus. Lol.
    Buttehrs said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Stupid autocorrect.. it was supposed to say Magus. Lol.
    well either way the guy I showed is a marvel character but I forgot the name

This Magus. Evil adam warlock.
    Mcdonalds said:

Here before the ban

Don't jinx that
  • RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    My Boi, Beta Ray Bill, is another character that has been teased:
    We have solid evidence of Beta Ray Bill coming to the contest, as seen in the motion comic "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 0". Stormbreaker can be seen in a case, along with other weapons like Blade's swords.

One day... One day...

But Adam Warlock is cool as well...

Edit: Character Wishlist Thread 3.0 for character suggestions.
    MaxGaming said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    if that is correct that by time the black widow movie actually releases we have a chance at the Movie version of Taskmaster and when the next guardians film happens we could expect Mantis and Warlock also when The new Dr. Strange film comes out we could get a movie version of him and the potential villian
    I don't think we'll get a new version of Taskmaster, only because I think they plan the characters release a year in advance and Black Widow's movie ran its course.
    It could be likely we get Mantis and very likely we get Warlock.
    AND OMG HOW AWESOME WOULD A NEW DOCTOR STRANGE BE .. totally can't wait for that
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    except that’s not coming out in November, not that we know of. Only MCU content left this year is WandaVision
    Rookiie said:

MaxGaming said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    I don't think we'll get a new version of Taskmaster, only because I think they plan the characters release a year in advance and Black Widow's movie ran its course.
    AND OMG HOW AWESOME WOULD A NEW DOCTOR STRANGE BE .. totally can't wait for that
    Except for the fact that Doctor Strange 2 is supposed to have Clea, America Chavez, Doctor Voodoo, and maybe Ghost Rider.

And Tobey Maguire Spider-Man.

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    except that’s not coming out in November, not that we know of. Only MCU content left this year is WandaVision
    That's true
    But like I said I think the plan for the characters much more in advance than we know
    Black Widow's release was not in line with the movie
    I expect the same for Falcon & WS
    And Kabam will probably have more time to alter future releases to align with the MCU

Rookiie said:

MaxGaming said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    Except for the fact that Doctor Strange 2 is supposed to have Clea, America Chavez, Doctor Voodoo, and maybe Ghost Rider.

Wow I'd do anything to see Bully Maguire in the game
  • BestReconBestRecon Member Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

MaxGaming said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.

Wow I'd do anything to see Bully Maguire in the game
    Too OP. Although for the chance he does show up his sp3 better put some dirt in someones eye. Victory animation Maguire dancing.

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    That's true
    But like I said I think the plan for the characters much more in advance than we know
    And Kabam will probably have more time to alter future releases to align with the MCU
    in that case, we would’ve gotten stuff in August. Eternals would’ve come out next month.

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    That's true
    in that case, we would’ve gotten stuff in August. Eternals would’ve come out next month.
    You make a good point
    Maybe Kabam don't like Angelina Jolie
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,706 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

How about Man-Bun Magus from the 90s??

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

My Boi, Beta Ray Bill, is another character that has been teased:
    We have solid evidence of Beta Ray Bill coming to the contest, as seen in the motion comic "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 0". Stormbreaker can be seen in a case, along with other weapons like Blade's swords.

One day... One day...

But Adam Warlock is cool as well...

Edit: Character Wishlist Thread 3.0 for character suggestions.

Bunch of other easter eggs from inside look of modok lab lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

MaxGaming said:

Rookiie said:

M.A.Y.B.E.
    Doctor Strange Marvel Now has been leaked and in game files for a long ass time now lol
    MikeHock said:

Buttehrs said:

How about Man-Bun Magus from the 90s??

No! No top buns. For the love of all that is sacred. Lmfao.