1DAY FREE PASS FOR BLACK ISO MARKET

Lucky_WeksLucky_Weks Member Posts: 13
Hye Kabaam, Since The SUMMONERS APPRECIATION WEEK Almost End... Hope Kabaam Can Give Free Pass in BLACK ISO MARKET, Maybe In The Last Day Of SUMMONERS APPRECIATION WEEK For 1 Day... I Make This Discussion For SUMMONERS That Don't Have Money To Buy The SUMMONERS SIGIL 30 DAYS Like Me... And The Reason Is To Buy The FABULOUS BLACK ISO MARKET BUNDEL That Need 9000 5* Shard... I'm Only Have Two Of The Platinum Pool Body Part... AND Need That Part Body In BLACK ISO MARKET... AND Will Grinding ARENA In The Last Month For Another Body PART... So Please,.. We Really Need That Body PART IN BLACK ISO MARKET... TQ KABAAM... SINCERELY YOUR FROM SUMMONERS THAT DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY SUMMONERS SIGIL...

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    I am pretty anyone can afford to pay for a phone and electricity can afford it. Its just that some choose not to and then there are kids who don't have their own credit cards
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Also, why would kabam open it for free? That defeats the purpose of the black iso market being exclusive for spenders.
  • shield456shield456 Member Posts: 1,980 ★★★
    They can at least do for summoners who login most frequently
  • BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Siegal is not so much costly
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Not sure they will bat an eye if you keep using caps.Screaming at people never get you what you want.