**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How must I progress after this?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
The title and below are the pics of my roster

And the next pic is about my skill,maybe it helps too

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Rank up ghost and get cav. It should be pretty easy
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

If you can figure out how to smuggle another star onto that Ghost, maybe?
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Guys for clarification he’s trying to push for UC so you should give those tips.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Anyway what chapter are you on though? For machoism use arkangel, and for collector you should try to awaken that Corvus and hype and you’ll blaze through him. Also rank up ghost she’s a beast.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you can easily complete act five with any roster. are you stuck on anything or do you just need a general guide? also, I'm not really sure what the incursion pick shows
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    all I saw in your skill was 3 dead characters and progress by completing act 5 bc the rewards are worth it
  • Options

you can easily complete act five with any roster. are you stuck on anything or do you just need a general guide? also, I'm not really sure what the incursion pick shows

Nah, I've seen many threads on asking for suggestions, so better i showed how i can play with my corvus unawakened too😅
  • Options
    Im sorry if it wasn't needed
  • Options
    Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    Get act 5 completion, ghost should be your best friend and try get hype duped :smile:
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Would be rather hard with a 4 star thou. Since she can`t enter act 6.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Would be rather hard with a 4 star thou. Since she can`t enter act 6.
    Sorry I meant finish act 5. Then your 5* and 6* roster should have a simple time getting cav
  • Options
    You have Hyperion, Arcangle CAP IW, these 4 Champions rely on heavy attacks that means you can do V2. And your have 6 Venom who himself is extra large that means you are ready to do V2.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    Something has to be off here. I’ve started several accounts and have gone uncollected within 2 weeks of starting some of them. AA DOOM alone can take you to uncollected. And those were 4*’s, doom rank 5 and AA at rank 4.

I know you don’t have doom, but you have warlock, and you already have a 5* AA. You have sooooooo many more options to even explore act 5.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

Something has to be off here. I’ve started several accounts and have gone uncollected within 2 weeks of starting some of them. AA DOOM alone can take you to uncollected. And those were 4*’s, doom rank 5 and AA at rank 4.

I know you don’t have doom, but you have warlock, and you already have a 5* AA. You have sooooooo many more options to even explore act 5.

You had an easy time with your mini because you had prior experience on how the game works