**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On Today's Episode Of G99 Is Not Getting The Love She Deserves(An AQ God)

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
Y'all most know G99 is one of my most favorite champion by now and the more I mess with her the more I wonder why people are not giving her enough credit, from helping me become Cav like it was nothing to helping me to wowing me in AW and AQ,to helping me farm revives in ROL,the list goes on and on.
But today I want to talk about AQ

That's a screenshot of she soloing every path before the boss for me without using any item and mind you I think its worth mentioning that we also used bane modifier.
I also think its worth mentioning this isn't the first time she is doing this for me,getting low on health?,take a little block damage and go straight to 50%,poison and bleed path? Easy peasy,energise? Spam sp1 at the right moment even when they are blocking and you will be fine,she counters so many nodes and modifiers with ease that its just ridiculous, for instance today's modifier bane,pretty easy,we all know if you don't have to bait specials bane is nothing at all and with G99 you don't have to,just spam sp1.
Oh and regarding G99 being useless against short fight, I think we all know AQ is a garden full of short fights and guess what she still pulled her weight so I hope this give you something to think about if you have that mindset.
She's an all round champion,if you still feel she has no other function other than helping you clear LOL then I think you need to play with her more, she's a champion you don't have to get anyone's advice before taking to r4 or r5 she is beast,if you are sleeping on her than I think its time to wake up.
I think I have rambled enough lol

And I think its worth mentioning that Nick fury will always be Nick fury, I used him to finish the boss off,Definitely pulled his weight

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Good thing is that she's starting to get the respect she deserves.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Awesome, bro! Still hunting for the 6*. No. 1 on my wish list, and most definitely going to be my first rank 2/3 6* if I pull her and have the means to take her up.

I even used the 2* in variant 4, lol. Saved me items on some annoying paths. Unfortunately don't have the 4*/3* or I would have used her in the respective quests.

Currently, she's slaying it on defense even without Flow! Would have loved a 6* so I'd run on offense and AQ as well, but y'know...war season priorities.

That's really nice
    Kill_Grey said:

Good thing is that she's starting to get the respect she deserves.

I am sure people will come around in due time
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't know why you guys keep up with the narrative that she's a good champ. She can't even crit! Jokes aside, nice job! I'll probably be using her instead of my warlock for a double immune in aq.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t call her underrated because most people have her at beyond god tier but yeah I will agree that she is a solid champ and would love to pull her
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Is this supposed to be impressive?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Just pulled her a few minutes ago.

Mqc19 said:

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Aired dfkm
    Chikel said:

Just pulled her a few minutes ago.

Lucky you
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

I actually run Guilly2099 with warlock in map 6.

She’s my main attacker - the synergy with warlock makes getting to a sp3 before the end of the fight easily achievable. Throw in all the immunities/healing utility and you have a winner.

Also, to add a second point I’ve just thought of:

She’s a great item saver in AQ. If you die, all you need is one revive and she’ll heal back up to almost half health instantly.
    Yeah I forgot to add that too,Slap a 325 revive and you are pretty much in the fight again, really nice
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I just pulled her too and I have officially joined the hype train. At 3/45 she puts out some serious damage so Im interested on seeing her damage potential at 5/65. I absolutely love her regen and digi cloak. Shes just so sustainable to play and very forgiving if you make mistakes.
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

I actually run Guilly2099 with warlock in map 6.

She’s my main attacker - the synergy with warlock makes getting to a sp3 before the end of the fight easily achievable. Throw in all the immunities/healing utility and you have a winner.

Also, to add a second point I’ve just thought of:

She’s a great item saver in AQ. If you die, all you need is one revive and she’ll heal back up to almost half health instantly.
    Lol, I use that trick when I'm in incursions in case she dies. Use a "tend wounds", enter the next fight. Little bit of block damage; instantly goes up to 55%!

I rarely get to try it out in normal questing, because she just refuses to die due to her insane sustainability, lol
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I have a r4 G99 and I don't like her. I ranked her up only for 6.1.5 Crossbones boss.
    Djin said:

I have a r4 G99 and I don't like her. I ranked her up only for 6.1.5 Crossbones boss.

Then why did you have to comment here?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Djin said:

Then why did you have to comment here?
    Because it was about G99
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    these posts are making me HATE g2099
    MaxGaming said:

these posts are making me HATE g2099

Have fun loving Taskmaster,I bet he is a hundred times than g99 is
  • 1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    I didn’t think anyone was sleeping on her? I’ve got her at 5/65 and don’t regret the rank up at all. Her power control, heal block/heal reversal, regen, life steal, double immunities, crazy damage (when ramped)... yeah her utility is undeniable.