**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just completed act six and i think guilly2099 fans will be pleased.

SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I was very pleased with the rewards overall. I took namor to r2 with the gem (I kinda regret doing it already lol) and I took guilly to r3. Ill be maxing her out soon when i get iso as i have all of the cats and gold ready. Im so hyped to play around with her. Any advice is welcome. I also have a tech ag and 80 stones i could funnel into her so could yall let me know if she needs the dupe?

Now for a mini review. I smashed out 6.3 and 6.4 this week and I am absolutely exhausted. I spent far less revives than I expected to surprisingly. In 6.3 I only used one 40% revive and that was in 6.3.5 because I screwed up against tunnel vision. In 6.4 I spent three revives; Two revives spent against the grandmaster because I suck at inverse controls and one revive spent against that annoying wasp in 6.4.4. Im pretty happy with the way I played and the rewards are definitely worth the effort I put in.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Woah that's amazing!
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Good job. @Kill_Grey will be happy. Also that namor dupe is really nice
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

Yeah I was not expecting to dupe him for like 50+ crystals
    Also could someone help me with an important rank up decision?
    I have eight t5 basics and 20 t2 alphas which means I can r5 three five stars. Which three should I do now?
    Symb Supreme (sig 120)
    Archangel (sig1)
    Blade(sig 20)
    Sorcerer Supreme (unduped)
    Magik (unduped)
    Guilly2099 (unduped but can be awakened)
    Sentinel (unduped but can be awakened)

My goals are: abyss, variant exploration and just having a diverse roster. My current r5s are: Colossus, Thing, Omega, Aegon, Venom and Doom.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    This is really nice,hoping to get to this level very soon, By the way solid pull on G99,you won't regret Ranking her up
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

I have eight t5 basics and 20 t2 alphas which means I can r5 three five stars. Which three should I do now?
    Symb Supreme (sig 120)
    Archangel (sig1)
    Blade(sig 20)
    Magik (unduped)

My goals are: abyss, variant exploration and just having a diverse roster. My current r5s are: Colossus, Thing, Omega, Aegon, Venom and Doom.

Guilly2099
    Sorcerer supreme
    Archangel
    Holros said:

This is really nice,hoping to get to this level very soon, By the way solid pull on G99,you won't regret Ranking her up

thanks bro. she wasnt my first choice from the dual crystals, but i was severely underestimating her before.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice!

I definitely am! 😆

Symb Supreme (sig 120)
    Archangel (sig1)
    Blade(sig 20)
    Magik (unduped)

Guilly2099
    Sorcerer supreme
    Archangel
    This.

Not sure which variants you've done so far, but G2099 can nearly solo variant 3 exploration for you. I did mine with her at rank 4, and even then, a lot of my paths with her were itemless.

Archangel can probably do about 80% of variant 2. Sorc supreme can do a lot of variant 5. As for variant 1, just wing it. Variant 4 is a weird one, so your entire roster decides it.

As for Guilly's awakening, gosh; at sig 40, it's saved me Soo many times!

As for tips on her, check my discussions for her appreciation post. For extra tips, check out @Holros for some of his threads on her.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    and non-g2099 fans aren't pleased so here you go
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Nice Flex!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Nice Flex!
    I know he is just so OP
    Kill_Grey said:

Symb Supreme (sig 120)
    Archangel (sig1)
    Blade(sig 20)
    Magik (unduped)

Guilly2099
    Sorcerer supreme
    Archangel
    This.

Not sure which variants you've done so far, but G2099 can nearly solo variant 3 exploration for you. I did mine with her at rank 4, and even then, a lot of my paths with her were itemless.

Archangel can probably do about 80% of variant 2. Sorc supreme can do a lot of variant 5. As for variant 1, just wing it. Variant 4 is a weird one, so your entire roster decides it.

As for Guilly's awakening, gosh; at sig 40, it's saved me Soo many times!

As for tips on her, check my discussions for her appreciation post. For extra tips, check out @Holros for some of his threads on her.
    Ive done practically all of v2 exploration, v5, v3 and v4 initial completion as well. Ty I think I will use guilly, sentinel and sparky to smash out v3. this is gonna be fun!
    MaxGaming said:

ill do you one better, i dont have a screenshot but i have a 4/55 Jane Foster ;)
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Congrats @SneakyWarrior !