**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost vs Doom

2»

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Obviously ghost is better and I can't deny that but doom as a powersteal and unique play styles to get the most of he damage and power the incinerate is a drill going into the opponent and with mystic dispersion he can gain power fast but ghost can do way more and also phase her debuffs away and phase through sp3 so ghost is better but i vote doom

The question was who is better. You said ghost was better twice in the paragraph but you voted doom as being better?

Lol that got me confused. I guess what he is trying to say is that he prefers Doom.
    Exactly and here is a prize :cookie:
    I refuse your cookie.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Obviously ghost is better and I can't deny that but doom as a powersteal and unique play styles to get the most of he damage and power the incinerate is a drill going into the opponent and with mystic dispersion he can gain power fast but ghost can do way more and also phase her debuffs away and phase through sp3 so ghost is better but i vote doom

The question was who is better. You said ghost was better twice in the paragraph but you voted doom as being better?

Lol that got me confused. I guess what he is trying to say is that he prefers Doom.
    I refuse your cookie.
    fine here you go🍔🍟🍕🌭
    Ghost
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

I refuse your cookie.
    fine here you go🍔🍟🍕🌭
    😋
    Ghost
    Mcdonalds said:

Ghost has immunities. Doom has armor and shock immunities
    Doom has power control. Ghost tanks special 3s cuz why not
    Ghost can crit entire specials. Doom has not critted in a special 2 for over a week (compensation!!!)
    Doom has 2 furies. Ghost has many

Both have different abilities.
    Ghost is shut down by an armor break. Doom is shut down by a slow or petrify

Who is the best

Hulkbuster, reducing dooms ability accuracy and armor breaking ghost. Chonks

Ghosts immunities are superior and yes, Hulkbuster is clearly God.
    Doom
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Ghost can crit entire specials. Doom has not critted in a special 2 for over a week (compensation!!!)

Who is the best

Funny way to say CAIW with cosmic and tech bonuses
    Cap IW needs awakening. Hulkbuster doesn't
    Chonks
    😱😱😱stop it
    Doom
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Who is the best

Funny way to say CAIW with cosmic and tech bonuses
    Cap IW needs awakening. Hulkbuster doesn't
    Chonks
    😱😱😱stop it
    no
    💀
    Doom

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

I refuse your cookie.
    fine here you go🍔🍟🍕🌭
    😋
    Ha jokes on u spit on that food
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 771 ★★★
    Ghost
    There’s godlike within the game, then there’s broken. Ghost and Quake are in a league of their own.
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74
    edited October 2020
    I have both doom and ghost as 5* maxed with sig lvl 100+ on both and let me share my opinion. Ghost needs full suicides (or atleast lvl 1 in all three ) and also wasp and antman synergy to do so.called ghost's insane yellow number damages whereas doom doesnt need any synergies and suicides. Ghost still deals good amount of damages without suicides and synergies but other champs also can do similiar or more damage compared to her which makes her less effective compared to doom and other BGT champs.. Of curse if u all the things mentioned above u can go for her without any second thoughts
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Doom
    Ghost is amazing. Huge damage, basically immune to any DoT debuffs, and can tank sp3s. She's a little tricky to play with, and does require synergies to reach her full potential, but she's still a beast without em.

Doom is great too. Shock, power steal, nullify, fury, and incinerate. He's also got a couple immunities. Plus he hits like a truck. Add that to his easy play style, and I think Doom is better. Plus you know, he pimp slaps people
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    Ghost
    Don’t know if I need to explain why ghost is better but she alters the basic mechanics of the game with her phasing. It allows her to never take damage from hits (due to not blocking), as well as phasing damage over time debuffs which not only cause her to not take damage from them, but also do even more damage with the furies they are converted to. Furthermore, her awakened ability allows her to get to an sp2 before the opponent gets to an sp1 if you play it right. And we all know that the sp2 is virtually the end of the fight because her damage is that good. She also has a built in evade counter, which I feel not many people talk about and is really really good. Never see a single evade. Also, her phase intercepts count as intercepts, allowing her to get around nodes that need intercepts like do not go gentle. She also doesn’t rely on debuffs so that’s just awesome for debuff immune.

Yes doom has one of the best (if not the best) power control in the game, he’s got some insane damage with the fury from the sp3, and he’s got some nice bonuses like block proficiency and block penetration, nullification, immune to shock and armour break, and some other stuff, it’s just not beating ghost in my opinion. Ghost is just so far above everything else in the game (obviously except quake, who I feel is the only champ better than ghost as a 5*, as she alters the basic mechanics of the game more than ghost, enabling her to get around so many fights and nodes due to complete non contact with the opponent, and 100% ability accuracy reduction. But that’s another topic for another day)
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Doom

I've seen some people saying Doom is better than Ghost and some even saying he's the best in the game. While Doom is great, I just don't see it. He doesn't come close in my opinion. At this point I'm starting to wonder if there is too much hype around him. Even if your not a fan of "tier lists", you can't deny that Ghost and Quake are beyond the game. Doom simply cannot hang with those 2.

If you choose Doom, please present why you believe so.

Let me tell you something.
    How do people decide which is a better character?
    The most useful character in all contents may not be the best character for everybody.
    Characters which are more fun to play, have most cool interactions and animations, also the ease to play a character.
    These are some of the characteristics which decide the best character for everybody.
    U r correct bro.
    For me Quake and doom r fun to play but I feel difficulties using ghost.
    So for me it's.
    1.Quake
    2. Doom
    3. Ghost