**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Compensation

123457»

Comments

• CashierCashier Posts: 68
    If there ain’t at least 1 6* nexus included in there.Then All I got to say is there’s gonna be a problem.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    cAncAmO said:

So dissapointing... exploring act 6 today is more than 10k units cheaper (or 15k) than four months ago... and im totally sure that they will compensate us with simple revives and energy refills... maybe ill be wrong but this probably will be one of the most unfair things kabam ever make

I expect so. At least we know we'll see the compensation in a month or so, but I doubt I'll get back £300 worth of stuff from compensation. I guess we have to wait and see.

I'm concerned there was a game plan in delaying compensation for Book 2. Hopefully Kabam don't expect compensation to be ok if we can use the resources for that content, there's no way it'll be half as costly to explore as Act 6 was in its entirety pre-nerf.

The cards are in Kabam's hands. In my personal position (and everyone's is different as everyone saved/spent/grinded differently to explore the content) it's like £300 extra I've spent for little reward. I wouldn't be happy if it's just consumables so would adjust my future spending accordingly.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    when will we get bugs compensation?
    qartweli said:

Last time kabam sent a compensation it was such a big very good package that we have no reason to complain...i am one of the most critical posters here but when it comes to last compensation...i think we get very good pack of items which can be used to explore act7 chapter 1 lot cheaper

No chapter would ever have cost me the extra £300 to explore, so unless all of Book 2 is out in December I can't see consumables being satisfactory compensation.

But we'll see! The last package was good, I agree. Also, everyone's take on it is different, plenty explored act 6 without spending real money so may not expect premium resources in return.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

Last time kabam sent a compensation it was such a big very good package that we have no reason to complain...i am one of the most critical posters here but when it comes to last compensation...i think we get very good pack of items which can be used to explore act7 chapter 1 lot cheaper

No chapter would ever have cost me the extra £300 to explore, so unless all of Book 2 is out in December I can't see consumables being satisfactory compensation.

But we'll see! The last package was good, I agree. Also, everyone's take on it is different, plenty explored act 6 without spending real money so may not expect premium resources in return.
    I'm sorry but what exactly are your expectations for act 6? How would you expect more than revives, pots and energy? Kabam only nerfed Act 6 because there was so many crying about it because most of them didn't have the right champs or it was too hard. Many, many others did it just fine. You shouldn't be owed anything really but I wouldn't hold your breath for anything more than consumables. It's not like you are missing out on more rewards.
    Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

I'm sorry but what exactly are your expectations for act 6? How would you expect more than revives, pots and energy? Kabam only nerfed Act 6 because there was so many crying about it because most of them didn't have the right champs or it was too hard. Many, many others did it just fine. You shouldn't be owed anything really but I wouldn't hold your breath for anything more than consumables. It's not like you are missing out on more rewards.
    Act 6 was nerfed. Compensation is in order. Saying otherwise is just Going out of your way to disagree. No disrespect.
    Agreed, he's being obtuse. In my case, I bought revives and potions with units and don't want a bunch of items back that will expire. I actually have missed out elsewhere as the units I spent could have gone elsewhere. It's very dependent on what each individual used to explore the content though.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

Act 6 was nerfed. Compensation is in order. Saying otherwise is just Going out of your way to disagree. No disrespect.
    Agreed, he's being obtuse. In my case, I bought revives and potions with units and don't want a bunch of items back that will expire. I actually have missed out elsewhere as the units I spent could have gone elsewhere. It's very dependent on what each individual used to explore the content though.
    And it’s not just the units that could have gone elsewhere, it’s the rank up resources. I know I personally ranked up several champions I wouldn’t have otherwise just to counter certain nodes and paths that are now permanently benched or minimally used (Mister Sinister to r4, Mister Fantastic to r5, Sentinel to 6r2, Voodoo to r4, Stealthy to r5, Heimdal and Angela to r4, Ghost to r4, and Killmonger to r4). The point is that I don’t think it’s asking too much for there to be some catalysts in the compensation since I wouldn’t have done a lot of those rank ups if I were exploring the nerfed Act 6.
    DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

They aren't going to look at individual experience. They can only look at this as a whole. You are likely not going to get units back. They've only every refunded units once that I can recall and that was for MD changes. Other than that, using units is optional and not required. Also units are free in the game, you just have to be willing to go and get them in arena and quests. They aren't forcing you to buy them. This is why you aren't likely to see them in the compensation package. I won't rule it out but I don't see how they could. On top of that, others spent more, others spent none. How can they truly balance that out to make everyone happy.

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

And it’s not just the units that could have gone elsewhere, it’s the rank up resources. I know I personally ranked up several champions I wouldn’t have otherwise just to counter certain nodes and paths that are now permanently benched or minimally used (Mister Sinister to r4, Mister Fantastic to r5, Sentinel to 6r2, Voodoo to r4, Stealthy to r5, Heimdal and Angela to r4, Ghost to r4, and Killmonger to r4). The point is that I don’t think it’s asking too much for there to be some catalysts in the compensation since I wouldn’t have done a lot of those rank ups if I were exploring the nerfed Act 6.
    It's possible rank up resources would be included but also more unlikely. Rank ups are optional and can wait until you have better counters. This goes into the same bucket as units. How do you balance that out for everyone to make it fair? Example- I didn't rank anyone I didn't need and you did. I get rank up resources that are not just extra. Is that going to go over well with everyone? it hasn't in the past, that's for sure.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    This will never be completley fair to every single person.The only thing they can do is put something together that hopefully will cover the vast majority. So even though it probably cost me more to explore than a lot of more talented players ill be happy if overall everybody gets something reasonable based on the reduced difficulty and cost. Ill keep my comments other than that to myself until i see what the package looks like.

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

They aren't going to look at individual experience. They can only look at this as a whole. You are likely not going to get units back. They've only every refunded units once that I can recall and that was for MD changes. Other than that, using units is optional and not required. Also units are free in the game, you just have to be willing to go and get them in arena and quests. They aren't forcing you to buy them. This is why you aren't likely to see them in the compensation package. I won't rule it out but I don't see how they could. On top of that, others spent more, others spent none. How can they truly balance that out to make everyone happy.

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

It's possible rank up resources would be included but also more unlikely. Rank ups are optional and can wait until you have better counters. This goes into the same bucket as units. How do you balance that out for everyone to make it fair? Example- I didn't rank anyone I didn't need and you did. I get rank up resources that are not just extra. Is that going to go over well with everyone? it hasn't in the past, that's for sure.
    It’s easy to balance it to make it fair. Take the fair top end units spent and take the fair bottom end then do whatever is in the middle. Same with rank up resources. So the fair top end of units spent would probably be around 10-12k (I know that I personally spent around 10k units on it—3K units on the first clear of the 6.2.6 champion boss alone) and the fair low end of around 2-3K units then meet in the middle of around 5-6K units. Similar with the catalyst, meet in the middle and just do 3 t5B, 7 t2A, some t4cc crystals, and 7 t4b.

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

It’s easy to balance it to make it fair. Take the fair top end units spent and take the fair bottom end then do whatever is in the middle. Same with rank up resources. So the fair top end of units spent would probably be around 10-12k (I know that I personally spent around 10k units on it—3K units on the first clear of the 6.2.6 champion boss alone) and the fair low end of around 2-3K units then meet in the middle of around 5-6K units. Similar with the catalyst, meet in the middle and just do 3 t5B, 7 t2A, some t4cc crystals, and 7 t4b.
    You've been around long enough to know there is zero chance they will comp 5k units.

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

DannyB01 said:

Cashier said:

DannyB01 said:

qartweli said:

You've been around long enough to know there is zero chance they will comp 5k units.
    I know. I didn’t say that it would happen, just that it should. The best thing Kabam could have done is just not nerf Act 6. It was fine as it was other than a few totally bs fights like Acid Wash Mysterio and Do You Bleed Rogue.
This discussion has been closed.