**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ronan

What is going on with Ronan in the new update? I'm confused

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Mind to explain what your issue is?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ronan’s signature ability gives him attack and stun duration boosts based on how many buffs the opponent has. 6.3.6 CAIW used to get 99 buffs easily, making Ronin an easy clap. Now, the node that gave him those buffs has been replaced with one that gives him passives, not boosting ronin.

• chupa_rangerchupa_ranger Posts: 39

Ronan’s signature ability gives him attack and stun duration boosts based on how many buffs the opponent has. 6.3.6 CAIW used to get 99 buffs easily, making Ronin an easy clap. Now, the node that gave him those buffs has been replaced with one that gives him passives, not boosting ronin.

Yes this is what I was talking about thank you.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I wasn't sure what was going about him, so I just made a general post. I just kept hearing his "cheese" was getting nerfed
    Yes, All His Cheese Is Getting Nerfed. Sorry. Does That Answer Your Question?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

I wasn't sure what was going about him, so I just made a general post. I just kept hearing his "cheese" was getting nerfed
    Absolutely nothing will be changed on Ronan
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

His Cheese Is Getting Nerfed I Believe.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Capital Letters
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

Yes, Ronan is lactose intolerant now!!!!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

But he did get nerfed though. Changing fights so that his viability for them is hurt is a nerf. It’s basically a way to nerf a champ without directly changing them, but instead changing the content around them. This is a tactic that video game companies and Kabam in particular love to use so they can avoid too much backlash.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Moot4Life said:

Capital Letters
    It’s code.

Take the capital letters: HCIGNIB. Unscramble the letters.

You get “BIG CHIN”

Clearly this a reference to Thanos.

I’ll let you connect the rest of the dots.