**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1st R3 - Tech class

Hello there,

I could use some advice for my rank up decision:

So i did 100% act 6 and got a tech t5cc, and a mystic 6* ag. Haven’t touched abyss yet.
So my question is: would you r3 one of those tech champs in order to get the new title or say the benefits of the thronebreaker title are not worth ranking any of those champs and i should wait for better options or other t5cc

Champs are:

Punisher 2099 sig 20
Howard sig 20
Green goblin
Doc ock
Red skull
Rocket
Og iron man

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    None.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wait for Ghost, G2099 or Warlock. They're the major tech Champs worth rank 3 as 6*s.
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Yeah totally agree with @Kill_Grey
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    @Prentex , current Thronebreaker title will only give you updates on daily/4 hour crystals, 1 cavalier crystal (possibly every 1-2 weeks) and discounts on purchasing cavalier crystals.

Spending a T5CC on a champion you don't love, only for those updates, might not be worthy. It's up to your judgement (maybe you liked P2099 buff, or you are looking for a prestige bump), but since you are seeking for advice, I would suggest you to wait.

Just as an example, I've rushed to r3 and spend a mystic awakening gem on my 6* Symbiote Supreme, (even though I had a 5* r5 sig 200). I'm still happy with this decision (I love SS), but after a couple of months, I've pulled a 6* Doom -> see where I'm coming from? :smile:
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Wait for better champ
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Wait wait wait.. none are worth R3 not even R2.. if you have done 100% Act 6 pre-nerf I say you are capable enough to go for Abyss 1st run.. you get 20K 6* shards and another T5CC..unless you don't have Aegon.

and, wait for a couple of weeks don't jump on R3 a champ just for the tittle.. let the throne breaker title kick in..then check with other titleholder players how much of a big difference is there from cav to throne breaker in terms of reward and all.. Initially, I feel there is not much offering from the title maybe after a month when the monthly calendar and all starts, mainly before Cyber weekend you should R3 a champ to get better offers.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Thanks for all your insight, i don’t have aegon unfortunately but will do a first abyss path soon i guess, have to figure out a good team for that though lol
    Too bad i didn’t get a mutant t5cc, i would have taken up og magneto then...
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Prentex said:

Thanks for all your insight, i don’t have aegon unfortunately but will do a first abyss path soon i guess, have to figure out a good team for that though lol
    Too bad i didn’t get a mutant t5cc, i would have taken up og magneto then...

Man. RNG is crazy. I've had 3 mutant t5cc already (and only 1 skill) from 100% Act 6 and Abyss. No diversity for me. Got Magneto to R3 but now I'm just sitting on resources.

(my mystic t5cc came from RNG luck from those several 25% crystals on act6/variant5)
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    edited October 2020
    Yeah and ranking up a 6 star still is like a decision which isn’t easy because recourses are rare...i have 26 six stars but all at r1, will r2 some pretty soon though, have many many recourses now , like void and magneto
  • Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Kill_Grey said:

Wait for Ghost, G2099 or Warlock. They're the major tech Champs worth rank 3 as 6*s.

The problem is he might get a 6* crystal every month. The odds of pulling a good tech is extremely low. So he could go a year before pulling a tech 6* and not even one of the big 3 techs.