**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormmamu from crystals?

Unbeatable1293Unbeatable1293 Posts: 156
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Can some on tell me how I can get dormmamu and all the venoms from the crystals
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    You have to open a lot of 5* crystals and I guarantee you will get one eventually
  • Unbeatable1293Unbeatable1293 Posts: 156
    Thanks cause I need them to beat the four silver star wolvererene cause he beat my luke cage

Thanks cause I need them to beat the four silver star wolvererene cause he beat my luke cage

There are a bunch of counters. Tell me who you have and I can help you out
    I have moon knight, hulk buster, Luke cage, gwenpool, captain America infinity war, yellow jacket, ultron, The person as my icon, hulk , magic , red cyclops , scarlet witch , wolverine , juggernaut. I think thats it I will check tonight when I play and will tell you tomorrow. Okay
    And one more superior iron man

I have moon knight, hulk buster, Luke cage, gwenpool, captain America infinity war, yellow jacket, ultron, The person as my icon, hulk , magic , red cyclops , scarlet witch , wolverine , juggernaut. I think thats it I will check tonight when I play and will tell you tomorrow. Okay

Scarlet witch and captain america should be helpful as long as his regeneration isn't too bad. Magik and gwenpool should also work fine
    Uh captain America got knocked out by doctor octopus and the others you said are 2* and I haven’t upgraded them
    Uh by the way wolverines regeneration is fast
    What quest are you doing?
    Do you have any other requests on how to beat guardian first or second try cause I need help on how to beat him because he knocked out all of my quest champions five times
    This years temple quest.
    So do you have any requests on how to beat him
    Do you have parry and dexterity in your masteries? They are located in the proficiencies section. They allow you to dodge attacks and stun the opponent on a well timed block. They allow you to beat champs that are much more powerful than yours.
    Yes
    Who should I put them on
    They work with everyone. You have to dash back before being hit and you take no damage. Parry allows you to stun the opponent if you block at the last second before they hit you.
    Thanks for the help but I will have to wait till I have healing items cause wolverine knocked out all of my champions.

Thanks for the help but I will have to wait till I have healing items cause wolverine knocked out all of my champions.

If you want to, you can restart the quest and try again with all champs at full health, but it may take longer
    Well I could but I don’t want to lose the 2,000 3* crystal shards I got from fighting doctor octopus, earthquake, and havoc
    Will I lose the crystal shards if I quit
    edited October 2020

Well I could but I don’t want to lose the 2,000 3* crystal shards I got from fighting doctor octopus, earthquake, and havoc

You can get it again and it shouldn't take more than 10-20 minutes, or you can wait for revives, which also works
    How long does that take oh and also I have been get free 2* champions what’s up with that I got miles and Morgina

How long does that take oh and also I have been get free 2* champions what’s up with that I got miles and Morgina

Those are for events, like the Hacksmith collaboration and Hispanic heritage month
    Do you know ho I could beat the she hulk in the quest she knocked out all of my champions in 2 hits once with her sword
    What happenes if you beat wolverine do you get all the rewards
    Sorry for all the questions
    edited October 2020

Sorry for all the questions

No I enjoy helping out newer players. For She hulk the trick is to try and dodge her special attacks and hit her after she does a heavy attack, and if you beat wolverine you get the rewards on the path you chose
    Okay I will try that but she killed Luke cage at 79 % even though he had over 3,350 health

Okay I will try that but she killed Luke cage at 79 % even though he had over 3,350 health

Yeah it is probably just gonna take practice. Good luck!
    do you have any four stars hey I will add as a friend on marvel if that’s okay I will probably be on a seven okay I will duel your best champion okay and I will use Luke cage or mabeye moon knight