**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC and Android

I'd been using a Note 3 for two years to play the game. There were lots of issues with lag and the game crashing. It was a four year old phone, so I never complained. On Friday, I got a brand new Note8! So exciting! A brand new Android flagship device: an Exynos 8895; 6GB of RAM; Mali-G71 MP20 GPU: All very cutting edge.

Except for the fact that the game is laggy and graphics are nowhere near as nice as they are on iOS and that the game constantly crashes.

Thanks for supporting those of us on the world's most popular mobile OS, Kabam.

Double Sigh.

Comments

• Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    I believe this applies greatly since it's the entire basis of the game! And I'm on android. But the problem is present on both.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation#latest

Please comment, post, share wherever and to whomever! Cause it's not being addressed at all and I think being undermined with how important it is to be able to even control ur characters properly on a game about skill and precision!!! If you've experienced this at all please help out! It's greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    RazorEdge49RazorEdge49 Posts: 14
    I agree dramione this contest is definitely geared towards Apple. I have both but Apple is better just my opinion. That said there's a lot of people using android so they need to create 2 platforms but that may not be possible. I use to be a programmer and there's no such thing as an easy fix.