**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

uncollected eq rewards

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
how many of you think,that kabam should bring the uncollected eq rewards for completion back.

I personally think they should bring it back.........

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    The completion rewards for the whole eq have been shifted to the chapter completion rewards. However, only completing the whole eq will give less rewards than previously because a lot of rewards have been added to exploration

But yeah I wouldn't mind if they added it back, as long as the overall rewards remain the same
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    yeah,exactly
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 764 ★★★
    I would like them back the way they were please.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yeah honestly I liked getting a bit of the rewards on completion because it takes forever to 100% the EQ’s
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    No yall dont understand. The completion rewards have been split into 3 and put as each chapter completion rewards. This is actually a good thing because what if there is someone that cannot do the last 2 quests? Now he is getting 2/3 of the completion rewards compared to 0/3 he wouldve gotten in august. Same rewards, just spread out.
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Ok so say in August you wouldve gotten 6k shards for uc completion. Then theres a poor soul who got uc with a r3 quake and nothing else. The final boss in uc has a true strike node. This guy cant get those 6k 5* shards. In September he wouldve been able to do the first 2 chapters with his quake and gotten 4k 5* shards at least. For the people who can 100% uc this really doesnt make a difference, just helps some people out.