**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Could This Maybe be a solution for the act 6 compensation?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
Some of us wants units instead of items because theres revives in overflow and would lose it. But some of us actually wants the revives.

Now my Idea. Sent the compensation through mail in a package from. When we click the claim button a new screen will appear with Choices ( Like a Nexus)

Offer 1 : Boost and Revives and Heals
Offer 2 : Revives with some units
Offer 3 : Units same worth as other revives

You guys think this could solve some of our probs?

Comments

• ChelseaFCChelseaFC Posts: 97

Why would anyone pick anything other than offer 3. You get the same value but in more versatile currency. Can just save for cyber monday and save up the revives we get in game. Win win. Good idea but Kabam will never go for it.

Its an idea. We know the chances it close to 0. Always good to give an opinion dude. He only asked "Could this be?"

Not "This must be"

Literally said good idea but pointed out the reasoning why the idea wouldn’t work. No one would realistically pick the revives because just choose the units and you can spend on revives when your ready and you need them or something else altogether. When did I say anything bad about him giving an idea.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 343 ★★★
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    There’s no chance at a compensation selector. We’re gonna get consumables, and personally I believe that’s plenty
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

There’s no chance at a compensation selector. We’re gonna get consumables, and personally I believe that’s plenty

Assuming you still have content to do then, for me consumables have 0 use, I’m capped on l1,2,3 revives and l1-5 potions, so yeah
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Alternatively, they could introduce unique revives/health pots that go into the stash and have no expiry date (or at least can be in stash for an extended duration). Honestly, I don't see kabam giving an equivalent amount of units.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d reduce the units in option 3 to 70%. Doing this would allow most players to take the revive offer while allowing the people with max revives to take the unit offer. Win-Win either way.

Hope this helps,
    Sky
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Alternatively, they could introduce unique revives/health pots that go into the stash and have no expiry date (or at least can be in stash for an extended duration). Honestly, I don't see kabam giving an equivalent amount of units.

That’s what I’d like to see, poutine sort of thing with no expiry or a heavily extended one
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Etm34 said:

Assuming you still have content to do then, for me consumables have 0 use, I’m capped on l1,2,3 revives and l1-5 potions, so yeah
    Then you can sell the compensation for gold. Yeah, it’s not much, but Kabam doesn’t really have to give us anything. I know that’s an unpopular opinion, but we chose to explore the content knowing the difficulty we faced. It wasn’t bugged (except the one time it was, lol)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    For what it’s worth, there are valuable consumable items (such as greater boosts) that are not typically available for purchase with units. So if the offers were Potions and Boosts, Boosts and Units, Units, then option 2 and option 3 become more comparable offers. Option 1 is still at a significant disadvantage unless it is offered at a greater unit value than the other two options (for example for every 60 units in the unit offer, you got 2 revives). This would make all three offers comparable in value and useful to different players.

I, for example, have two abyss paths left. I may be inclined to take the item pack if the value is substantially greater than the unit pack, or I may take the boost and unit pack because those greater boosts are invaluable during abyss runs. Just some perspective.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Another idea I’ve heard banded about is that of a ‘store’. So you get a ‘compensation currency’ and you can go spend it in a store they set up that can have revives, potions, boosts, energy refills, etc. That way the items don’t expire and you just pick them up when you need them, plus you can tailor it to your needs somewhat

Although I’m hoping for units because I am well behind on cyber weekend stuff
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★

Another idea I’ve heard banded about is that of a ‘store’. So you get a ‘compensation currency’ and you can go spend it in a store they set up that can have revives, potions, boosts, energy refills, etc. That way the items don’t expire and you just pick them up when you need them, plus you can tailor it to your needs somewhat

This is still the one I’m most hopeful for, but it would be the most difficult to implement. It means setting up a whole economy and value system for this store. Totally doable, just tricky to get right.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

This is still the one I’m most hopeful for, but it would be the most difficult to implement. It means setting up a whole economy and value system for this store. Totally doable, just tricky to get right.
    Yeah that’s the biggest issue with it, but I think in the long run it would save a lot of trouble with this sort of this. Long term investment