**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Monsters & Hunters Crystal Shards?

2»

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I have 17k shards, definitely gonna get the cav ones if someone who isnt cav can get them.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Prolly gonna be lots of hades oriented dudes like Dormammu & Mephosto, mostly 2*s with every once in a great while u'll hear about a friend of a friend of a friend who got a 4*. But the odds of getting a 4* out of anything besides a straight 4* crystal r decidedly lower than the odds listed. Been getting ultimate for over a year & still only seen 2 4*s total out of them.

i think they will have ones for uncollected for like 5k shards.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I've now got 12000 of those
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,374 ★★★★★
    Wishful thinking, I know, but I’d love to see shards crystals like this scaled, with something like 2000 for a PHC grade crystal, ~4000 for a GMC grade and ~6000 for something that yielded 4/5*’s.

I don’t expect Cavs or 6*’s because the shards are easy to get. But being able to burn more shards for better prizes makes sense.

Alternatively, let me use shards to buy 1* AGs. I know—silly dream, but sometimes dreams come true.

Dr. Zola
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 128
    Soooo... when are we getting access to our friggin shards Kabam?
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 213
    WeaponX said:

Soooo... when are we getting access to our friggin shards Kabam?

Sooooo frustrating. I'm sitting with 20,600 shards now! Not that I'm gonna use them all right away anyhow... but any sort of timeline from Kabam would be appreciated. I'm more keen just to see what type of crystals they are gonna be. PHC? Grandmaster? Cav? Something new?
  • yeah totally annoying of kabam
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 213
    FYI: I noticed we can now spend the Monsters & Hunters Shards in the Soul Boosts store. There's a Grandmaster Monsters & Hunters Crystal for 4k shards (3, 4 & 5* crystal) and a Monsters & Hunters Crystal for 2k shards (2, 3 & 4* crystal.)
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 128
    Yep, they're in the soul boost store - opened 5 grand master crystals - all 3 stars - WINNING!!!
  • Law101Law101 Posts: 1
    Why dont i see the option to trade my monsters and hunter shard for a GMC?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Law101 said:

Why dont i see the option to trade my monsters and hunter shard for a GMC?

It's in the Store under featured items
  • If you go to the objectives.. click the monster/hunter shards.. it shows how much you have.. it will say owned