**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam thinks Content is completed when it isn't? Could be a Marvel Insider rewards issue?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
So... just got this

But, didn't do anything yet... I just completed Master.

Was going to do these anyway, so, another bug to fix?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I also received one of those
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I also got it for heroic
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    It's like commercial. They are inviting you to register to Marvel Insider. If you have Marvel Insider then it's like reminder that you can redeem points. Imo.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

It's like commercial. They are inviting you to register to Marvel Insider. If you have Marvel Insider then it's like reminder that you can redeem points. Imo.

But they’re also saying I’ve done something I haven’t done yet
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Odd thing is the normal difficulty was eliminated within MCOC starting with this EQ.

I got both in game emails also.

Has anyone logged into Marvel Insider to see if their activities page is any different?

You won't find out until NEXT month, like always, they only hand out points when event is over.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I believe they went out due to the recent changes to beginner difficulty.

SparkAlot said:

You won't find out until NEXT month, like always, they only hand out points when event is over.

Wasn't referring to the points given out by Marvel Insider. Was referring to the layout of their actual web page. Usually they have a beginner, normal, and heroic difficulty box in which you can click each and enter your ign for points to rewarded later. I'm wondering if the options for the beginner and normal difficulty still exist on the Marvel Insider website.
    Ahh... they have this now

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    wait how do i sign up for insider? i want free rewards lol
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I got this for heroic
  • I'm so confused, do we have to wait a month from now to claim them? cuz I signed up to get them but it said I wasn't eligible to get it.
  • btw I finished the heroic section ( I think before it sent me it in my mailbox)

I'm so confused, do we have to wait a month from now to claim them? cuz I signed up to get them but it said I wasn't eligible to get it.

It tells you the date when they will deliver the rewards... The current ones are for NEXT month.