**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.5 bane node

Can someone tell me why the bane node on 6.1.5 crossbones says in the description it takes 1% health off whoever its on per second yet despite having 400k plus health its only taking off 54 health per tick on crossbones yet it takes well over 1% my health per tick on me!?!? Seriously its stuff like this that is really burning me out on this game. Like how the seeing red node 3.1 of last months cavalier quest was bugged and kabam let it stay that way for the entire event. It feels so shady

Comments

• Options
    Phantomfire50Phantomfire50 Posts: 20
    How are you at crossbones without knowing how bane works?

It takes 1% of the player that doesn't have the bane, so you take 1% of crossbones' health, and he takes 1% of yours
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Read the node again
  • Options
    LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    edited October 2020

Guess i misunderstood it then? The way its worded it makes it sound like when the curse is on you then you take 1% of your health in damage per second right? And vice versa for the opponent?

Obviously i know how the mechanics of how bane works as i am a cavalier player. Its just this fight in particular frustrated me today and upon actually reading the description (of which i haven't done for this node since early act 5) i was obviously confused.

Thanks for trying to make me feel **** about it. My mistake i guess
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Don't Worry About It Man, The Wording Confused Me When I First Saw It Too.