Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

R5 a 5 Star or wait for one of my 6s?

I can max one of my five stars now or wait to have my first R2 6 star... here are my options, what do you think? No real synergy benefits with my top four of maxed five star Nick Fury, Cap IW, Doc V and Domino. My goal is to use this new addition to my team to go for Cavalier.

R5 a 5 Star or wait for one of my 6s? 11 votes

6 star Invisible Woman (unduped)
0%
6 star Mephisto (unduped)
0%
5 star Havok (max sig)
0%
5 star Ghost Rider (150 sig)
0%
5 star Magik (max sig)
9%
Ethereality 1 vote
5 star Archangel (just unlocked - sig 4)
18%
Kill_GreyFluffy_paws 2 votes
5 star Angela (max sig)
0%
5 star Ghost (77 sig - no 5 star synergy partners)
72%
RazorDevilLvernon15ZombieZeddEinfachSoFlashSpideySoar2878Rap027[Deleted User] 8 votes

Comments

• awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 100
    idk man thats real tough but i would do either invisible woman, ghost or archangel
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Mcdonalds said:

idk man thats real tough but i would do either invisible woman, ghost or archangel

There is absolutely no contest lol
    No contest? So who you sayin?
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 530 ★★★
    5 star Magik (max sig)
    From those options I voted Magik but I dont own a Ghost so wouldn't know if it's better....
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 530 ★★★
    5 star Magik (max sig)
    Btw I am in a similar conundrum. Please vote on my poll too.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,457 ★★★★★
    I didn't see the Ghost, take up Ghost. Do AA after.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,671 ★★★★★
    I'd take an awakened AA over a Ghost without suicides and her synergies. This is coming from someone who has both at rank 5