Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

My Luck... How did I get this lucky 3 times in a row?!?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Ok so here’s a general timeline, I got Ægon as my first 6* last year, spider Gwen for the second, venom for the 3rd, then I got a bad streak, Joe fixit for 4th, Miles for 5th, Thor Rags For 6th and OG Daredevil for 7th. Then in the beginning of September, my luck did a fast uturn! 8th is Domino, 9th was Ghost, and my tenth 6* is a.... DUPE?!? I feel like a few bad champs away me in the future after this luck.

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    How Much Money Do You Spend Annually?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 141
    Flex much?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Moot4Life said:

How Much Money Do You Spend Annually?

Not much, I buy the Sigil and the unit card every once in a while, and spend about 10-15 on every Cyber Monday and July 4th Deals. I did not buy any deals for any champs up there, I’ve gotten some 6* shards last July 4th and got the joe fixit. So I have just been saving units via arena since late August. (For Cyber Monday)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Congrats mate! BG wants to know your location

Thank you! And I’m not letting anyone near my Ægon.