**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oct rewards are garbage

MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Oct rewards aren’t worth the time. Kabam was kinda on an improving slope with august and sept rewards. This month rewards are lacking. Big time. And the side event is garbage. Rewards aren’t nearly close to matching time and effort to complete. Not worth anyone’s time. October is a horrible fail. Oh, and it’s cheesy for kabam to go into my forum acct and delete my msg and post. Don’t do greedy shady things and you won’t have to delete msgs from people bringing them to light

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    MrWTF said:

Not tears. A discussion that hopefully reaches kabams ears. So, they’d open up on the rewards. Time and units spent on the content doesn’t match the rewards received. And, no one should be in postion or choosing not to play the game because greedy dispersement of rewards.

When will rewards ever match time and effort in the communities eyes? Never.
  • MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
    When will rewards match? When kabam presses their fingures to their keyboards and make it so. It’s not that complicated.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    MrWTF said:

When will rewards match? When kabam presses their fingures to their keyboards and make it so. It’s not that complicated.

It actually is that complicated. Why don't you try coming up the rewards every month? There's a reason why there's a TEAM at Kabam that does this and not just one person. It's not easy
  • MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Nice so you’re under the impression that it takes a team of neurosurgeons to determine between one alpha 2 or two.
    MrWTF said:

Nice so you’re under the impression that it takes a team of neurosurgeons to determine between one alpha 2 or two.

No, but it doesn't take just one person. It's not easy and that's my point
    edited October 2020
    MrWTF said:

Nice so your under the impression that it takes a team of neurosurgeons to determine between one alpha 2 or two.

And it's you're and not your
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    The rewards are fine if you take into account the last couple of stacked side events.They need to rotate things a bit.Not every side event should give tons of shards,gold and awakening gems.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I actually can’t tell. There are so many currencies (unique shards, souls, keys) that I feel like I’m trying to figure out how many Yen I should tip a cab driver in Tokyo. I think the end rewards are probably fine, but I’m also not clear how much I did to get them.
    Lovejoy72 said:

I actually can’t tell. There are so many currencies (unique shards, souls, keys) that I feel like I’m trying to figure out how many Yen I should tip a cab driver in Tokyo. I think the end rewards are probably fine, but I’m also not clear how much I did to get them.

about two runs per day
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    MrWTF said:

calm down, use those l3 revives from the arena to push through 5.2.4
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Can someone please explain how this new SQ works?
    Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, so you go to the limbo quest where you can grind as much as you want. Then you go to the actual quest with the shards and stuff and there are five quests backed off by keys that you get from the limbo quest.
    Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, so you go to the limbo quest where you can grind as much as you want. Then you go to the actual quest with the shards and stuff and there are five quests backed off by keys that you get from the limbo quest.
    Hmm...but do I have to run through limbo quests every day on all difficulties?
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

NO, but you can only get the monster hunter shard once per day. But you can get infinite keys per day
    Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

NO, but you can only get the monster hunter shard once per day. But you can get infinite keys per day
    Oh, I see
    Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm actually still confused 🙂
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Somebody needs a Snickers.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey
    Do Limbo quest to get keys, souls and shards.
    Shards can only be obtained once per day.
    Keys and souls can be grinded multiple times.
    Use the key in Mephisto's Hades Invasion quest.
    Use Souls to buy more keys or boosts.
    Djin said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey
    Lol, I think I understand now.

But can I safely offset the grind till I'm done with cavalier and uncollected EQ?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Djin said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey
    Lol, I think I understand now.

But can I safely offset the grind till I'm done with cavalier and uncollected EQ?
    You can grind whenever you want. The shards will reset every 24 hours.