**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My roster progresion tips

Hi,
I am playing around a month or two and I wanted to ask more experienced players for advice. Already my main team look as follow:
4* R4 Captain America (Infinity War) (D)
4* R4 Nick Fury (D)
4* R4 Domino
4* R4 Corvus Glaive
5* R2 Sorcerer Supreme

Also got 5* Dr. Voodoo and 5* The Champion.

My T4CC are: 3,5 Cosmic, 2 Mutant, 2 mystic, 2 Science, 1 Skill, 1 tech
Also got 5* tech awaking gem.

I can get 2 5* crystals. Should i go for cosmic/tech since I got cosmic T4CC to rank up it immadietely to rank 3 and awakening gem for tech or should i aim for mystic champion for power control?.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would go for the cosmic/tech. Your best options in that crystal would be CMM, Sparky, Warlock, Gully 2099, and Ghost. Any of those would be AMAZING for your progresssion. Otherwise, work towards uncollected. Watch videos for tips and you can do it with that roster.
  • sheryfsheryf Posts: 25
    Pulled out star lord and war machine. Should i invest into starlord (r3 and awake) and replace my corvus or wait for better option?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    sheryf said:

Pulled out star lord and war machine. Should i invest into starlord (r3 and awake) and replace my corvus or wait for better option?

In my opinion, I would rather have Corvus than star lord. I've heard good things about him, but corvus is the better option.