**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to enjoy a game when it keeps shutting down itself?

U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yes, I m talking the crashing problem comes with the latest update.

It is very very very very annoying when you try to do some grinding in arena, the game suddenly quits.

I thought Kabam says trying to improve the quality of life/game for us...

And, most frustrating is, Kabam hasn’t formally admit this problem though many ppl have raised the crashing issues on forum and other platforms.

Ps I would like to say recent changes, like updating solo event rewards, side quests etc are pretty good improvements. However, all the good works done cannot ease our disappointments cased by the server issue(connection problem) and the crashing issue .
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    what device do you have?
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    IPad Pro 9.7, iOS 13.7, WiFi connection
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I agree. kabam said QOL improvements. But obviously empty promises one of they busiest month and the game keeps shutting down left and right. Total ****. And happens with my I pad and my Motorola phone. So sick and tired of kabam milking us out of resources because they don’t want to fix the problems . Guess they like the making money from bull **** that they seem to never fix .
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited October 2020
    It’s not even a device / operator system. I play on a 5 year old iPad Air and a new Motorola phone. Both behave the same. Total **** It’s a greed thing