**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Is a 5* duped Iron Fist worth R3 or R4?

Jcray705Jcray705 Posts: 28
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I recently duped my 5* iron fist and am thinking about taking him to R4 once I get the mystic catalysts. I have enough to R3 him right now. He'd be my 2nd R4 5*, alongside a duped SL.

Is a 5* duped Iron Fist worth R3 or R4? 17 votes

Yes
23%
TheDarkLordtrey92008PeterStreitSkimbobbor 4 votes
No
41%
NyaleFireballs5YellsomezuffyEgeCKenshioMenkent 7 votes
Yes to R3, but not R4
35%
Haji_SaabUnsaferBinkie7SakkbanMasterTroller42TheMageHunterGrimmbear 6 votes

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yes to R3, but not R4
    He'd help u get a legend title in a event quest. His damage output is nice, but you've got a 4/55 SL so your LOL ready, I'd save those t2 alphas for some other 5*. Don't get me wrong IF is dope but I don't think he'd be a crazy benefit to your account besides the prestige of course and another 4/55. We're getting even better/more worth 5* coming soon like voodoo, iceman, AA, dorm, gr etc. I'd save bro, r3 sure maybe, as u might get a sick mystic 5* soon and then you'll have to wait a while to rank them up.