**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I'm Kinda Mad...

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
I don't care about a rewards buff to cav difficulty even though I'm gonna 100% it.

I don't care about a difficulty increase even though it's not super hard.

Want to know what I care about?
A lack of creativity.

Last month, I loved entering each chapter and seeing the class-based chapters. All the fun booster nodes were great.
I was so excited this month. And then I entered the first quest.
"Power Technician". Umm what?
Next one: "Diss Track, Scientific Exploit". Is this a joke?
Did they seriously just switch the order of quests and call it a day???
The bosses were great. I give them points for that. But just because it's cool to keep the class-based structure does NOT make it okay to keep the exact same quest.

They could keep the names. The general idea. BUT NOT THE EXACT SAME NODES!!!

What makes quests fun is learning to play the nodes, figuring out what team to bring for the path. What makes paths fun is learning to deal with nuances of a quest. When you keep the nodes the same, it gets rid of that.

So please - for the future - don't just keep these 6 main node combos. Switch it up next month. I'm begging. Keep the class structure, change the individual nodes. I'm not gonna quit or anything - I enjoy a lot of aspects of this game - but this does make me unhappy.

I hope I am not alone in feeling like this.

With heavy hand and heavy heart,

@Black_Swan

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t expect them to create new sets of beneficial globals everyone month, they’re going to be recycled a lot. And it is not exactly the same, the linked lanes change it up.

If they go with continually creating new globals you’ll find they will also run into creating super frustrating match ups like Sym supreme on buffed up and Mysterio on acid wash.

Don't think any of us are talking about beneficial global, like the secondary ones. Also I'm sure with the sheer amounts of nodes in game, "recycling" isn't tough. There are many more than disstrack, bio hazard.....
    Diss track and biohazard are paired with the beneficial globals; they’re all but mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    _colo_colo Posts: 50
    Agreed. I'm not all that excited to run this montly event.
  • Options

I wouldn’t expect them to create new sets of beneficial globals everyone month, they’re going to be recycled a lot. And it is not exactly the same, the linked lanes change it up.

If they go with continually creating new globals you’ll find they will also run into creating super frustrating match ups like Sym supreme on buffed up and Mysterio on acid wash.

Don't think any of us are talking about beneficial global, like the secondary ones. Also I'm sure with the sheer amounts of nodes in game, "recycling" isn't tough. There are many more than disstrack, bio hazard.....
    Diss track and biohazard are paired with the beneficial globals; they’re all but mutually exclusive.
    No
    That’s awfully simple, expected though.
  • Options

Then I assume you must be having fun with doing this every single month. Good for you. 🙏🙏
    Yes I will, first and foremost it will make future legends runs easier to plan for. I don’t need to learn 6 new globals on top of lane node links every month.
  • Options

Then I assume you must be having fun with doing this every single month. Good for you. 🙏🙏
    Yes I will, first and foremost it will make future legends runs easier to plan for. I don’t need to learn 6 new globals on top of lane node links every month.
    lol you realize they haven't announced how the new legends title is gonna work yet (i think). it might not be "time attack"
    LoL, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Thanks for having an opinion though?

The original Legends title will no longer be attainable each month, but those that already have it will keep it.

The new title will be awarded to those that put up the fastest time for Exploring the Uncollected and Cavalier difficulties of the Event Quest.

The new title will still be awarded to the fastest to 100% explore new Story Quest Chapters and Acts.

The new title will have a fresh new look.

New additional rewards for the fastest times to Explore the Uncollected and Cavalier Difficulty Event Quests
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t expect them to create new sets of beneficial globals every month, they’re going to be recycled a lot. And it is not exactly the same, the linked lanes change it up.

was kind of hoping they'd at least have come up with a few sets and rotate them
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Cavelier event quest is becoming like AQ so repetitive.
  • Options

I wouldn’t expect them to create new sets of beneficial globals every month, they’re going to be recycled a lot. And it is not exactly the same, the linked lanes change it up.

was kind of hoping they'd at least have come up with a few sets and rotate them
    I’m glad they’re taking their time and not rushing it.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Diss track SUCKS especially when it’s paired with science, your best bet is torch and I don’t have him as a 5 star so fights are long and I have to play perfectly otherwise enemies melt me through my block
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I wish they'd change power technician to actually be useful to more techs, and not just require you to take block damage.