**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW bug? In this one particular node (FIRST TIME EXPERIENCING THIS)

First, a little about me as I'm not some new player who doesn't know how to play this game. My prestige is 4833 to be exact. My base hero rating is around 434,000. I'm great in parry-hit combo. Eventhough some might say it's kinda off right now, and I kinda have experienced it a little bit BUT I'm still thinking that it could be my timing just off due to not focusing on the game. I'm not always focus on the game when playing because sometimes I will watch some movies or Youtube videos while playing the game. Talk about multitasking....well, kinda.

Anyways, I have heard about "AI recovers faster that it should" issue. To be honest, I've never experienced it until now. Here is the details;
Node: 18
Defence champ: Dormammu (possibly 4* r5/50. I didn't check)
My champ: Vision AoU (4* R5/50 sig 60)
Breakdown: Now, other than Moonknight (his mechanics have problem), I've never failed in chaining combo to special attack using any champs at all (I've heard about that issue too). What happened was I did the normal thing that I always do, 5-hit combo and chaining Vision's SP2 as soon as possible. Guess what? Dormammu recovered faster that he should. In the end, I almost got KO'ed but thankfully I didn't.

This is the first time I've encountered such issue. I hope that KABAM can fix this ASAP just like what you guys did to the recent gold glitch issue and the exploitation issue.

Comments

• Okami_KageOkami_Kage Posts: 11
    edited September 2017
    Dormammu has always recovered way too fast but yes it is worse now after one of the recent updates. i believe Kabam said that they were shortening the push back from light and medium attacks to stop certain champs from missing mid combo. i used to always be able to land capt marvel L2 mid combo but now it's getting parried at times. also, when attacking into a blocking opponent, i'm finding that they can fire off a special in the break between the medium and light attack.