**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monsters & Hunters Crystals in Soul Boosts Store

Quick questions re the Monsters & Hunters Crystals. I noticed we can now spend the Monsters & Hunters Shards in the Soul Boosts store. There's a Grandmaster Monsters & Hunters Crystal for 4k shards (3, 4 & 5* crystal) and a Monsters & Hunters Crystal for 2k shards (2, 3 & 4* crystal.)

Question 1: Will the champions in these crystals change from time to time, or are we stuck with those 28 champs for the next 26 days?

Question 2: Will there be something else we can spend the Monsters & Hunters Shards on in future?

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    this has to be a joke: five crystals opened, got one four star and the rest all three stars. And i'm cavalier. what's the point on doing the side quest once per day to collect shards if the highest rank crystals are GMCs? i will only do this until i've opened eight and got the objective done, then i'll probably just replay the same quest five times in a day to farm keys ^_^
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 833 ★★★★
    Bit disappointed in these too, was hoping for a slightly higher drop rate. As per my usual luck, went for four of the 4K shard crystals and got four 3*.
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    I opened 4 of these got a 3star two 4stars and a 5star
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    There needs to be better incentives for Cavalier players for these side crystals! Add one with just 4-5*s or even 4-6*s, something worth spending the time doing the side event.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

this has to be a joke: five crystals opened, got one four star and the rest all three stars. And i'm cavalier. what's the point on doing the side quest once per day to collect shards if the highest rank crystals are GMCs? i will only do this until i've opened eight and got the objective done, then i'll probably just replay the same quest five times in a day to farm keys ^_^

There needs to be better incentives for Cavalier players for these side crystals! Add one with just 4-5*s or even 4-6*s, something worth spending the time doing the side event.

Side quest rewards are not the monster crystal shard, it's just a bonus. That being said I wouldn't mind a cavalier crystal version of it with an increased cost
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    GMCs for side quest.. lol

Do 'legendary' difficulty limbo invasion.. Get shards and open GMC..Really Kabam??
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

For a gmc that’s pretty darn good (1st dupe)
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

I can’t complain!

I see these as an added bonus to the actual side quest rewards to be honest.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I got 3 star Iron Patriot and Cyclops from the gmc's. Atleast gimme some god tier 3 stars.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Got all 3*s as well. Weak side event, so many bugs and arena ruined - very bad month for the game.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I would prefer if they released cav option. Even if it were for 15k shards (although it'd be better to sell it for 10k), I would buy it 100%.

At my progression level (so Cavalier), 3-4*s are okay, 5*s are interesting and can help, but 6*s are the real deal. So opening crystals with tiny tiny chance of 5* and no chance of 6*s aren't too encouraging.

On the other hand, it is almost effortless, so I gladly take it
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    I just popped open 5 of the Grandmaster Monsters & Hunters Crystals... what did I pull?

FIVE MOTHER TRUCKING THREE STARS! :'( Up yours RNG!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Got all 3*s as well. Weak side event, so many bugs and arena ruined - very bad month for the game.

And a boring eq which is just last months recycled