**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring Revives

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
It's already quite some time I am randomly wasting revives because I don't have any content to use them. And if they give us more revives as compensation for act 6 nerf without releasing any content where we need it, this whole stuff would become even crazier. I cannot believe that we are "begging" the company to give us actual content for end game players.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Exact same situation here, every revive from the champion comp and a ton more are expiring, absolutely no content to use them on, was relying on summer of pain to be that piece of really difficult content we’re craving, but looks like that isn’t coming, even act 7 looks like we won’t need many revives
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I am buying sigil all the time to increase stash capacity but still, it's not enough when there is no any real content for months.

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    This is the sad thing the game is at right now. Players like you who want very challenging content. And other players that complain content is too hard, an only for the whales.
    I do think they should make some sort of challenge mode. And unlike some other people who want the rewards to only be titles etc. I think there should be extra rewards for them.
    Something like the 10% CC if you do cavalier with 4 stars. Or something that is equal in difficulty. Because this months challenge is far easier, and even doable by me. A mid tier player. I have done act 6 but am no where near skilled enough to do abyss etc.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mind lending me some?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's normal. I had the same problem, which forced me to farm a couple more to at least do an abyss run.
    Still ended up with some on the overflow after that, but was able to use a good couple amount of them
  • Options
    It's quite clear why they don't want to release any real end-game content because then they have to give end-game rewards for it. But they much prefer to just sell all of it.
  • Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81

It's normal. I had the same problem, which forced me to farm a couple more to at least do an abyss run.
    Still ended up with some on the overflow after that, but was able to use a good couple amount of them

Uhm.. did you see his profile picture? lol
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Use them on the convention clash.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Use them on the convention clash.

Used bunch of them there or I had even more in overflow. And got zero rewards but that's another topic of discussion.