**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Is Broken?

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
In my game Parry is broken, I see green Parry word on left side but my opponent isn't stun sometimes , and yes there is no stun immune or something is it only me or do you have same issue? Please can an admin give any info?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Can you take a screenshot and post it.
  • Options
    Who were you facing?
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

In my game Parry is broken, I see green Parry word on left side but my opponent isn't stun sometimes , and yes there is no stun immune or something is it only me or do you have same issue? Please can an admin give any info?

Must have been due to ability accuracy reduction or maybe buffet or masochism, or maybe you're forgetting gwenpool's defensive AAR, a little bit if context would be appreciated here
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    What quest ?
  • Options
    Who were you facing.
  • Options
    Diabolic said:

Who were you facing.

It happened in crossbones and masacre so far, but it wasn't crossbones wake up skill it just don't parried
    Any specific quest it happened on?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I was exploring some quest and Parry was working fine.
    I think kabam nerfed reparry. When I fail to parry first hit and go for reparry the opponent charges heavy attack.
  • Options
    Yeah what quest?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

Mcdonalds said:

Diabolic said:

Who were you facing?

Diabolic said:

Must have been due to ability accuracy reduction or maybe buffet or masochism, or maybe you're forgetting gwenpool's defensive AAR, a little bit if context would be appreciated here
    No it's happened in crossbone and masacre too
    not sure about massacre, but Crossbones with each fury reduces aar. That's why it doesn't work
    No dude it's not parried and instantly wake up it not parried at all so not about skills
    what do you mean? if the parry shrugs off, it's exactly how he works. massacre has aar on his sp1 so it could have prevented your parry from stunning
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Massacre is kinda like elektra where if u have a debuff he wont always get parried and crossbones is down to his fury of aar
  • Options
    Crossbones shrugged it off with a fury and massacre put a disorient debuff on you.
  • Options
    Must be AAR reduction and shrug off from those 2 champs.
  • Options
    M0RN1NGST4RM0RN1NGST4R Posts: 14
    Diabolic said:

Who were you facing?

Diabolic said:

No it's happened in crossbone and masacre too
    crossbones shrugs of the stun debuff and reduces ability accuracy. masacre could have inflicted his disorient from his sp1 on you which reduces ability accuracy by 50 percent.
  • Options
    Just show a screenshot
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

Crossbones shrugged it off with a fury and massacre put a disorient debuff on you.

Must be AAR reduction and shrug off from those 2 champs.

Bendy said:

Massacre is kinda like elektra where if u have a debuff he wont always get parried and crossbones is down to his fury of aar

No its not downing rn I playing game for 5 years this is something diffrent there is a video I'll try send it rn, but file format isn't supported idk how I'll send
    Upload it on youtube and link it here