**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly Updates

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
It would be extremely helpful to the community and those invested in the game to have monthly updates regarding some of the things outlined in the roadmap as well as just items that Kabam is currently working on. I wouldn't expect it to be anything super detailed or give any exact timeframes of completion but still it could save some headaches and multiple posts about the same item. A good example is the recent Arena changes. Before they went live it seemed like their were 20 posts a day about when they would happen. Would've been nice to have those updates to minimize those recurring threads and give the community insight into what's coming. Here's an example of what I mean

Quests
Book 2 Ch. 1 - currently working on - hoping for a December release
Variant 6 - initial plans started - aiming for early 2021
Summer of Pain - pushed back to Summer 2021
New Thronebreaker difficulty - the idea is now in our brains - aiming for 2024 release

**Now I know Kabam likes their surprises so they could even just say "Mystery Quest - aiming for a November release" or something like that**

Alliances
Alliance War Revamp - actively working - hoping for an early 2021 release
Alliance Quest Update - in production - aiming for January release

and so on with champions, crystals, or whatever they're working on.

And at the end of every announcement Kabam could put in BIG BOLD LETTERS "ALL EXPECTED RELEASE DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE". I know you'll get complaints no matter what you do, but hopefully this would help limit the threads asking where certain updates are because its past time.

I'll be the first to say this is NOT something I expect to happen. However, it would be something that is great for the community and the people who have spent years invested in this game. Kabam has put a lot of steps in the right direction lately, and I believe this would be a nice icing on the cake. Although this may not give us exact information to when things are coming, it would be nice to know what is on the horizon rather than a VERY broad roadmap.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    that would make things worse, because even though we all know things are subject to change the forums here still get mad when things are not out yet. An example is summer of pain, they gave an update about that, that it may not make it this summer, yet there are still a lot of posts about where its at.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Forum users would still find a way to complain/flood forum with posts about where is it where is it
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Summer of Pain is a bit of an outlier in my opinion just because they put pressure on themselves by naming it SUMMER of pain. On that same note the update they gave was just something that stated there is a lot going on right now as it is and it won't be releasing this summer. This monthly update would be more of something along the lines of "Summer of Pain - finishing up final touches - hoping for late 2020/early 2021 release"

Even that I believe would be better than what we've got already. But yeah I know the complain posts will never stop no matter what they do.