**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite Streak Problem?

Hi. So I'm grinding 4* featured. And after the Kang and Thanos team, the enemy teams are all still on R4 and R5. Is the infinite streak broken? Cause it happened twice. After Kang and Thanos team, I usually play my 5* low ranks like two R1s and one R3. Or two R2s and one R1. And it doesn't work now. It matches me with R5 enemy teams. So, what's going on?

Comments

• Options
    YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
    Well.. infinite streak is been with the game for a long time. Hope it gets fixed soon. Not nice to grind now.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Kabam made the game more “player friendly” starting this arena by eliminating infinite streaks and ensuring that we now face teams that are 2x the PI of our team. Wasn’t that nice of them? Of course, the fact that nobody asked for this and that the arena is now immeasurably harder and more stressful is good for players, according to Kabam.
  • Options
    Yeah. Usually when I play two R1s and one R3, I get a match with three R3 enemy teams or two r2s and one R3. Now I'm getting match against two R5s and one R4. Even if I play three R3s, it usually gives matches against three R3s as well. But now it gives me match against two R5s and one R4. So I think it's broken.
  • Options
    FabiusBR said:

Kabam made the game more “player friendly” starting this arena by eliminating infinite streaks and ensuring that we now face teams that are 2x the PI of our team. Wasn’t that nice of them? Of course, the fact that nobody asked for this and that the arena is now immeasurably harder and more stressful is good for players, according to Kabam.

Oh.. wow. So, they removed the infinite streak? Oh, boy. Not a nice move
  • Options
    tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 47
    I can’t remember the last time I encountered a 4x deathmatch. These days the only champs I bother bringing to arenas are my 6*s and 5* rank 4 and 5. Biggest problem I’ve had with this change is that when I got my streak to 21 my 6* rank 1 champs were getting matched up against 6* rank 3s. Since pretty much the only 6* rank 3 champs in the game are god tier champs like Human Torch, Domino, Nick Fury, etc, I was having to face those same teams over and over again with my meme tier 6* rank 1 champs. I lost my streak once and decided I’m taking a break from arenas until they fix this. The matches against 6* rank 3 champs are too time consuming, and it’s throwing the cost/benefit of arena grinding out of wack for me.