**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TORN......UGH...

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Not sure who will help more in variant and ch.6 and overall endgame content.

TORN......UGH... 52 votes

6* Unduped Red Mags to R2
61%
ChovnerAjisdopeTeddersOsfan8HendrossPizzabeatAlbi⁴7²00⁴Texas_11playinggameletRockyshockyFajita_DinnerpigupompomRockypantherxWozzy101Dwhalen8554No_oneukIron_Patriot_is_litBabyMiikeXander_1_1JuliusCaesar 32 votes
5* Duped CMM to R5
38%
JBC89RoOOtsJChanceH9Kill_GreyDoubleDeltaDeaconYcatsTSR6225SneakyWarriorSpideyFunkoValkyrie1994QfuryAziz5253JueVioleGraceSkyLord7000YTBigSThanks_D19TheBair123Dragfire1760HavocGamer49 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    6* Unduped Red Mags to R2
    Do you have a duped nick?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Both do not have much use in variants but they are beasts in act 6
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    No NF yet.
    Have an AG waiting for him though
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    5* Duped CMM to R5
    Mcdonalds said:

I think the answer is clear

That was before his buff
    I'm biased. Captain marvel is to me as Hulkbuster is to you.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    5* Duped CMM to R5

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

That was before his buff
    Nah. I’m a man alone praising ma boi hulkbuster. Tons of people praise cmm. I am way different than anyone who praises a champion that’s as good as her.
    Ḩ̵̡̧̛͚̙͉̻̼̻̠̟̮̋̀̈́͂̊̈̑͋̓̀̇̏̚̚͜ù̷̧͔̻̘̭͓̖̬̦̩̖̱̞̉͜͜l̵̨̩͎̪̘͕̝̊̀̚ķ̶̧̭̘̱̲̳̭̟͙̹̯̲́̈́̌̈̍̽̒̒͘͜͝͠b̸̤̔̃̇̈́̽̀͛̄̕͝ṷ̶̜̇͒͗s̵͔͉̦͆̓̏t̶̡̛͚̙̃̽̌̄̓̎̕̕͜e̴̲͆̇̅̀̏̑̂͝͝r̴̯͐̆̈́̎͑͑̓̅̀͛̽̈͘͝͝ ̸̗̜̜͔̜̯̪̙̯͕̒̔͘f̶̢̦͍̤̟̣̩͈̽̇̓̋̀͐̋̇̔ơ̶̗̝̯͚͕͈̺̰͈̯̼͎̽̾̀͋̎̅͋͐̽͘͝͝͝ŕ̶̨̨̡̳̫̼͖̜̹̾̀͐ ̴̫͕̙͍͓̻͓̪͕̃̃͆̀̎̃͌̎̈́͐̈́̉̅͘ḻ̴̢̨̡͓̞̖̖̪͇͍̓͑̊̄̂́̈́̈́̾́͘ͅî̴̡̥̠̖̥̳̤͔͖̆̓̃f̶̡̨̘͈̳̼͕͔̝͚̙̦̗̗̒̔̃̆̀͐͗̂̊̈́͂̚̚e̴̼̪͇̥͉̩̥̜͕̘͎̩̥̰͌̓̄͛͆̕͘͜͝͝ ̸̨̥̜͉͈͚̀̔͜

Nah. Tons of people praise Hulkbuster. Cmm is different. She's special.
    Wow your text is messing with my comment lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

That was before his buff
    Nah. I’m a man alone praising ma boi hulkbuster. Tons of people praise cmm. I am way different than anyone who praises a champion that’s as good as her.
    Ḩ̵̡̧̛͚̙͉̻̼̻̠̟̮̋̀̈́͂̊̈̑͋̓̀̇̏̚̚͜ù̷̧͔̻̘̭͓̖̬̦̩̖̱̞̉͜͜l̵̨̩͎̪̘͕̝̊̀̚ķ̶̧̭̘̱̲̳̭̟͙̹̯̲́̈́̌̈̍̽̒̒͘͜͝͠b̸̤̔̃̇̈́̽̀͛̄̕͝ṷ̶̜̇͒͗s̵͔͉̦͆̓̏t̶̡̛͚̙̃̽̌̄̓̎̕̕͜e̴̲͆̇̅̀̏̑̂͝͝r̴̯͐̆̈́̎͑͑̓̅̀͛̽̈͘͝͝ ̸̗̜̜͔̜̯̪̙̯͕̒̔͘f̶̢̦͍̤̟̣̩͈̽̇̓̋̀͐̋̇̔ơ̶̗̝̯͚͕͈̺̰͈̯̼͎̽̾̀͋̎̅͋͐̽͘͝͝͝ŕ̶̨̨̡̳̫̼͖̜̹̾̀͐ ̴̫͕̙͍͓̻͓̪͕̃̃͆̀̎̃͌̎̈́͐̈́̉̅͘ḻ̴̢̨̡͓̞̖̖̪͇͍̓͑̊̄̂́̈́̈́̾́͘ͅî̴̡̥̠̖̥̳̤͔͖̆̓̃f̶̡̨̘͈̳̼͕͔̝͚̙̦̗̗̒̔̃̆̀͐͗̂̊̈́͂̚̚e̴̼̪͇̥͉̩̥̜͕̘͎̩̥̰͌̓̄͛͆̕͘͜͝͝ ̸̨̥̜͉͈͚̀̔͜
    Very few have joined T̴̡͙͓̹̥͕̗̓̋̊̉̆̄̀͋͠h̶̬̣̠̏̏͒̎̋̆̆̇̑͛͠e̴̡͚͙͓̺͓̮̪̹̙͉͌́̑̽̀́̆̔̕ ̵̢̪̬̘̜̪̭́͐͆́̂̾͘͝l̵͙͓̫̘͑̐́̀̾̀̽̚̚ę̸̧̛̛͇̠̪͈̫̥̟͉̒̏̋̽̂͒͂̆ͅg̷̠̺̈́̕į̸͉̥̣̺̮̱̞̘̼̂́͑͜͝ͅō̴͇͖͈̫̩̝̙͓̣͙̐̓ͅṉ̵̡̡̛̰̰̳͍̤͇͚̺͉̰̈́̾̋̋̒̐̅̚̚͝ ̴̢̢̛̛̘͎̳̘͚̦̼̫͚̗̗̈̆̍̇͒̋͆o̷͇̳̘͓̦̹͖̫̯̰̾f̴͙̫͎͚̬̺̾̒̏̎͑̚ ̵̨̞͙͖̼̟̩̼͐̒ḩ̴̘͉̤̥̍͒͐̈́̄̑̀̾̽̔̃͝u̵̪̐͐̎͒̇̈́̑̈́̕͠l̴̛̛̜̜̈́́̽̎͌͋͂̌̍́͒͠k̵̻̀̈́̀̎̈b̷̨̛͓̫̥̹̠̠̩̝̈̔͑̀͘͝u̵̧͙͚̯̟̙͚̫̱͖͐͊̂̇̈́̉̄́̽̌̅̒͛̐͠s̶͈̝̯̼̻̳̙̓t̷̹̟̘̬͍̭̳̲̯̰̂̃̊͑́̆͌͑̇̈̉͝ͅę̷̬̕ȑ̸̨͎͚͔̘̹̰̞̤͕̲̒̐́̐͜͜,

But you’ll be surprised on the cmm fans here. Some say she’s better than Quake :|

Edit: There's supposed to be a picture here but it got Drax'd
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

ẞlооd said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

That was before his buff
    Very few have joined T̴̡͙͓̹̥͕̗̓̋̊̉̆̄̀͋͠h̶̬̣̠̏̏͒̎̋̆̆̇̑͛͠e̴̡͚͙͓̺͓̮̪̹̙͉͌́̑̽̀́̆̔̕ ̵̢̪̬̘̜̪̭́͐͆́̂̾͘͝l̵͙͓̫̘͑̐́̀̾̀̽̚̚ę̸̧̛̛͇̠̪͈̫̥̟͉̒̏̋̽̂͒͂̆ͅg̷̠̺̈́̕į̸͉̥̣̺̮̱̞̘̼̂́͑͜͝ͅō̴͇͖͈̫̩̝̙͓̣͙̐̓ͅṉ̵̡̡̛̰̰̳͍̤͇͚̺͉̰̈́̾̋̋̒̐̅̚̚͝ ̴̢̢̛̛̘͎̳̘͚̦̼̫͚̗̗̈̆̍̇͒̋͆o̷͇̳̘͓̦̹͖̫̯̰̾f̴͙̫͎͚̬̺̾̒̏̎͑̚ ̵̨̞͙͖̼̟̩̼͐̒ḩ̴̘͉̤̥̍͒͐̈́̄̑̀̾̽̔̃͝u̵̪̐͐̎͒̇̈́̑̈́̕͠l̴̛̛̜̜̈́́̽̎͌͋͂̌̍́͒͠k̵̻̀̈́̀̎̈b̷̨̛͓̫̥̹̠̠̩̝̈̔͑̀͘͝u̵̧͙͚̯̟̙͚̫̱͖͐͊̂̇̈́̉̄́̽̌̅̒͛̐͠s̶͈̝̯̼̻̳̙̓t̷̹̟̘̬͍̭̳̲̯̰̂̃̊͑́̆͌͑̇̈̉͝ͅę̷̬̕ȑ̸̨͎͚͔̘̹̰̞̤͕̲̒̐́̐͜͜,

But you’ll be surprised on the cmm fans here. Some say she’s better than Quake :|

Edit: There's supposed to be a picture here but it got Drax'd
    What was it supposed to be? Lol

Did it work?

Edit again: Yeah boi!
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    5* Duped CMM to R5
    I mean.........

Cmm > Quake

Never had the luxury of even a 3* quake lol so I might be biased.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I mean.........

Cmm > Quake

Never had the luxury of even a 3* quake lol so I might be biased.

No no, you're not biased. Just wrong.