**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units shoul I save for collector fight and what should be my team.

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I am on act 5.2.6 the collector. Now I want to know how many units should I save for this quest. Any others suggestions will also be highly appreciated.
My roster is as follows.
Nick Fury (awakened)4star rank5/65
Venom(awakened)4star rank5/65
Sorceror Supreme(unwakened)4star rank5/65
Collossus(unwakened)4star rank5/65
Medusa 5 star rank 3/45(awakened)
Ghost 5 star rank 3/45(unwakened)

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    1000 will be enough.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Ya I got on last fight and collector kas 100k health remaining and all my units are gone now how many units should I farm more.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I recommend using at least 1 team revive and seeing who did the most damage or was most effective. Then use 40% revives on only that character. It took me 100 units so I would farm like 300-400 units and then try. MAKE SURE U USE THEM AT ONCE AND HAVE BOOSTS ACTIVE. I forgot boosts existed for most of my fights and ended up max boosting for this fight. Also remember to bait heavies.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used maxed 4* ghost and synergy team for this dude and I think it took like 3 revives
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I used my 4/55 5* Quake. The fight costed me 80 units because I didn't have any revives in my inventory. I think you could do it with less than 500 units. Just max boost if you're nervous. Your team of mostly 5/65 5* looks pretty solid.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    personally, I completed the whole quest with only 2 team revives
    use evade champs when the collector is below 55% health(all SPs unblockable)

personally, I completed the whole quest with only 2 team revives

Human torch took me through the whole quest(main champ in the team)