**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Help!

So, I have 4 skill t4cc in overflow and they are about to expire.

I have had some annoying luck on the skill mutant dual class crystals - pulled 3 god tier mutants... smh - but no worthy skill rankups, except for squirrel girl, until I pulled her as a 6*.

Should i rank some 4*s, rank up squirrel girl, or anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 2,000 ★★★
    Rank up blade or nick
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Or, you could just give them to me. I’ll give you any other class!
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 930 ★★★★
    Killmonger, Squirrel Girl, Nick Fury, Elsa, Blade, Qwenpool are all great options. Personally I'd go with Killmonger or Squirrel girl just because they are awakened
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Killmonger, Squirrel Girl, Nick Fury, Elsa, Blade, Qwenpool are all great options. Personally I'd go with Killmonger or Squirrel girl just because they are awakened

Rank up all these mentioned
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Rank up nick, as the access to awakening gems have become easier, awakening that man wont be much of problem to you. I love him so much, he's doing a great job for me at rank 4 max and sig 8!! Elsa is a fine option too, easy to learn and play with character. I would only suggest you these 2, for I don't have a blade, at any rarity. Squirrel girl is fun to play, yet I wouldn't take her with nick up there [she benefits more from the signature ability though]. She cant make the best damage when against bleed immunes, which is not the case with nick, at least not to an extent like squirrel girl.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    But, I know a person who can say the good abilities of another person there in your roster.....
    [@MaxGaming ]