Help!

Shish15Shish15 Member Posts: 61
So, I have 4 skill t4cc in overflow and they are about to expire.

I have had some annoying luck on the skill mutant dual class crystals - pulled 3 god tier mutants... smh - but no worthy skill rankups, except for squirrel girl, until I pulled her as a 6*.

Should i rank some 4*s, rank up squirrel girl, or anyone else?

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    Rank up blade or nick
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    Or, you could just give them to me. I’ll give you any other class!
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Killmonger, Squirrel Girl, Nick Fury, Elsa, Blade, Qwenpool are all great options. Personally I'd go with Killmonger or Squirrel girl just because they are awakened
  • shield456shield456 Member Posts: 1,980 ★★★

Killmonger, Squirrel Girl, Nick Fury, Elsa, Blade, Qwenpool are all great options. Personally I'd go with Killmonger or Squirrel girl just because they are awakened

Rank up all these mentioned
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Rank up nick, as the access to awakening gems have become easier, awakening that man wont be much of problem to you. I love him so much, he's doing a great job for me at rank 4 max and sig 8!! Elsa is a fine option too, easy to learn and play with character. I would only suggest you these 2, for I don't have a blade, at any rarity. Squirrel girl is fun to play, yet I wouldn't take her with nick up there [she benefits more from the signature ability though]. She cant make the best damage when against bleed immunes, which is not the case with nick, at least not to an extent like squirrel girl.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    But, I know a person who can say the good abilities of another person there in your roster.....
    [@MaxGaming ]