**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Retreat Act 6

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished act 5, and I wanted to do act 6, but I can't get past the no retreat node. Whenever I try to bait a special attack, I dash back twice and get degenerated. How can I get past this node? Who are the best champions to use and some good tips?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awakened archangel is where it's at.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★

I just finished act 5, and I wanted to do act 6, but I can't get past the no retreat node. Whenever I try to bait a special attack, I dash back twice and get degenerated. How can I get past this node? Who are the best champions to use and some good tips?

Any power control champ or any other champs that can tank special 3s to avoid the need for baiting specials. AA is also a good call, also Ghulk activates "face me" against that node and therefore a great option. Quake parry-heavy mode as well.
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87

I recently became Cav and while I did have a 6* Gulk most fights I wouldn't try to fully dex a special, I would dex once then block and take block damage.