**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void cavalier difficulty

He melted me for my suicides masteries what are good options to fight him with this nodes

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i used either gwenpool, blade or caiw. my memory doesnt go far back enough
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    edited October 2020
    Iron patriot was the most difficult for me lots of power gain dude was like gaining 3 bars of power in no time barely beat him with dr doom.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, niche encounters like this is one of the reasons I turned off suicides lmao
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99

Iron patriot was the most difficult for me lots of power gain dude was like gaining 3 bars of power in no time barely beat him with dr doom.

I used omega red for him just when he activates his final stance when he starts gaining power and regenerating I used sp3 and I burned his power, quake is great option too.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Nick
    Aa
    My guy
    Abomination with red guardian
    Someone with great damage, and then bring two mr fantastics

Oh I forgot about mr fantastic debuffs. Might just be able to parry/heavy him to death with that plus the stun... I will have to try it out. Getting to 10 combo might be rough though
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    pete8388 said:

I have the same problem. A bit annoyed I am probably going to have to pay units and reset my masteries just for this one fight.

I don’t have him, but sentinel should be able to take that fight with suicides.

Edit: scratch that forgot void is incinerate immune

You know you can armor break with sentinel right?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Warlock could probably do it between bleeds, shock, parry stun and armourbreaks.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    pete8388 said:

I have the same problem. A bit annoyed I am probably going to have to pay units and reset my masteries just for this one fight.

I don’t have him, but sentinel should be able to take that fight with suicides.

Edit: scratch that forgot void is incinerate immune

Armor breaks off sp1
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel movie worked well for me even with suicides on. But you have to charge her up on the previous matches so she can enter binary straight away and purify the suicide debuffs. Plus he dies in like a single special 2.
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    BWDO rocks
  • MordMord Posts: 114 ★★
    I use suicides, downed that void without major issues with She-Hulk & Mr. Fantastic pre-fight debuffs.

Awakened she-hulk can purify debuffs from science champions very consistently, I used her a lot in 6.2.6 (void in middle lane and the boss).

For this lane I was carrying them both anyway in the team to support Cap IW with their synergy (power sting). The power stings also help she-hulk to finish the fight faster. If you happen to lose Mr. Fantastic debuffs (happened to me) you can still win this fight with the slow (heavy) + petrify (sp2) - just parry (stun) and heavy the dude to death.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    use cap america infinty war with skill cosmic tech and science in your team works well if u have him at high sig of course
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Can you counter that Void with your own Void?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Gotta be honest this path is making me wanna smash my phone up.

Think most of you are missing the point of the thread. Who can counter void with suicides on and diss track?

Best luck I’ve had is she hulk duped, warlock Heavy and sp2 and CV but then typically coming unstuck on nova. Don’t really know how to fight him.

Shulk is great in that she shrugs voids debuff but it’s hard to keep 3 debuffs on him.

• ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    I personally used BWCV
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I used ronin, worked a treat