**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reduce energy spend for Normal difficulty of monthly EQ

The one thing I loved about the old Beginner difficulty was that it cost 1 energy per move for every single quest from start to finish. Now that it's gone, and with both Uncollected and Legendary difficulty requiring 2 energy per move starting from Chapter 1, shouldn't Kabam reduce the energy cost of Normal to 1 energy per move all the way through since it is now the lowest difficulty? Or at least reduce the energy cost of Uncollected Chapter 1 to 1 energy per move? I have been a fan of doing every EQ difficulty every month for the free units, but the increased energy cost (plus sometimes needing to spend energy on side events like this month) has made this much less viable.

Comments

• TrixterMCTrixterMC Posts: 5
    edited January 2021
    I hate the energy difficulty system. 3 energy per goddamn tile for heroic difficulty chapter 3 in the december 2020 event?! AND THEY MADE 7 PATHS WITH LIKE 25 TILES EACH. THATS SO UNFAIR FOR F2P'S WHO DONT WANT TO BUY ENERGY REFILLS. I spent 3 whole **** DAYS to complete the december events chapter 3.1, AND GUESS WHAT THERES ANOTHER 7 PATHS TO GO THROUGH WITH 1 DAY LEFT IN 3.2 HOW NICE. AND *AGAIN* 25 PLUS TILES EACH.

If you guys want to make so many god damn fricking paths then MAKE IT COST LESS. THIS ISNT THE BUSINESS INDUSTRY WHERE BUY MORE MEANS COST MORE