**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confused?? About the arena matchmaking post!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
UMMMM...I got to endless wins??? Sooo??? What are talking about?

Comments

• Options

There it is! Endless wins! So how is the change preventing players from getting endless wins???
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

There it is! Endless wins! So how is the change preventing players from getting endless wins???

its not the streak they are complaining about it is the difficulty of the opponents people are complaining about and the time it can take to beat them, or the need for the proper counters.,
  • Options
    So bs??? Basically???
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

They switched the matchmaking back to what we’re all accustomed to for yesterday’s arena
  • Options

I do not seem to be having the same issues! Sooo yeah..."git gud" or "git sum skills."
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I do not seem to be having the same issues! Sooo yeah..."git gud" or "git sum skills."

or maybe you just are out of the loop like normal, and are doing it after the roll back.
  • Options
    WARFAREツWARFAREツ Posts: 5
    The update was fun for me but now that they reverted everything back ai are not throwing sp1 for me 😢
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Hey toxic guy, Changes have already been reverted

Cheers.
    No need to be hella toxic