**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CMM without NF

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
So I’ve got a CMM now. I’ve always used my 4* alongside my 4* NF, after all I got NF first. However I don’t have a 5/6* fury, so how does she perform without a NF? Her damage isn’t reduced but how many heavies does it feel like you have to land on a regular basis? Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I had a 6/2 for a long time without Fury. It really changes how you play her. Basically you just have to throw a heavy every time there’s a chance, it’s not bad but what kills you is baiting out specials.

heavily agree with this. I have a 5* CMM and 4* fury, so I can't use them together in act six, but in eq, they're always together. it definitely does change your playstyle to focus more on heavies or pretty much all heavies if you want to keep your charges near 25 for the next fight
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Yeah without nick it's a ramp up every fight. Still usable but

It’s not a ramp up every fight. You can finish a fight with 25 charges and start the next fight in binary. It’s just harder to do it. Takes more skill 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She drops charges pretty quickly without NF. I took her to R5 with a gem and only have a 3* NF, so I don't think I used her once in Act 6 since it really wasn't worth it. But when I can bring in NF, I may as well since CMM's as good as 2 champions. I brought my 3* NF in Map 6 AQ in my old ally just because it let CMM clear every lane for me.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

She drops charges pretty quickly without NF. I took her to R5 with a gem and only have a 3* NF, so I don't think I used her once in Act 6 since it really wasn't worth it. But when I can bring in NF, I may as well since CMM's as good as 2 champions. I brought my 3* NF in Map 6 AQ in my old ally just because it let CMM clear every lane for me.

That was me before, lol.

Couldn't use her throughout my act 6 run because of that dilemma. I have a 5* Fury now, but got him towards the end of my act 6 completion run. I used their synergy to farm some tier 2 alpha from backblast and Icarus quests.

She's still rank 4 tho
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yep, she's a different champion without Nick Fury, sometimes even impractical if I'm honest. The constant need to throw a heavy gets pretty frustrating but it's still doable.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I’ve used cmm in act 6 exploration without NF. Still effective.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Im so lucky to have both as 5*. I tried using CMM w/o nick and the difference is astronomical lol. Good thing NF is one heck of a champ too so it doesnt hurt to have both together anyways
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I can’t speak about act 6 since I haven’t done any of it but I’ve never used a Nick fury with my cmm because I only have a 3*. It’s not that much of a pain, you just have to do a few parries at the start of the fight to get back to binary. Like spaceoctupus said, the most annoying part is baiting specials